• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wordpress is really powerful

Dec 13, 2012
i have had this problem , when i find a flaw in my theme , i change it and figure out i have to figure it out from the start . But mainly wordpress made themes are the ones with least flaws yet the good ones cost money .

BettyHale

Dec 11, 2012
There are many excellent wordpress themes available that do cost money, but no that much really. A well put together, well trafficed wordpress-based site will easily pay back the small cost of the theme many times over if monetised properly, and there are many ways to do that.

Zidane

Feb 20, 2012
www.theimstrategists.com
Agree with this, wordpress has been the number one choice of bloggers and webmasters because of its user friendliness. There are wide array of plug-ins available as well which makes life online much easier. I can actually edit photos right in wordpress because of a free plug-in! Truly the best for me, wordpress.

Dec 18, 2012
I agree WordPress has made it easy to go in and change whatever you need to about your site in a matter of minutes. Its more professional looking than blogger but that's just my opinion.

pavster

Nov 7, 2011
london
I agree wordpress is great and there are a lot of free plug-ins as well. It seems to be the platfrom of choice of all the major internet marketers so who am I to disagree??

Dec 21, 2012
Agreed, WP is simple, and real easy to customize and add-on to.

Dec 24, 2012
WordPress is good choice to design websites. Give also gives importance to this CMS. Its user friendly and easy to operate. Wordpress is really powerful regarding its features and customization of a website.

SixDollar

Jan 5, 2013
www.sixdollar.net
Yeah I agree, it has a ton of stuff to offer a user. It also isn't too overbearing for the beginner, but also allow those more advanced who really want to customize to edit theme files, etc.

cwvps

Jul 16, 2015
cheapwindowsvps.com
I like wordpress much more than blogger, for example. I love WordPress themes and SEO plugin Yoast makes my life easier. Directions it gives for optimizing every post are very easy to follow and understand.