• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Social Media Marketing Tool do you use?

GLOGIK

Jul 28, 2014
Hi everyone, considering the ubiquity and power of social media platforms in our world today, many businesses, both online and offline are now realizing the heavy boost social media marketing can bring to their brand name.

Clearly, there are several free and paid social media marketing tools on the internet today. Question is: which do you use? What are your recommendations? Please, let's share ideas.

GLOGIK

Jul 28, 2014
Hi CatDesign, thanks for your input. Actually, I consider those you've listed above to be social media platforms. You know, what I'm really looking to discover are the tools people (both individuals and corporates alike) use to market their brands or services on these social media platforms.

Personally, I've heard many good things about a social media marketing/management tool called BuzzBundle, from the developers of SEO Powersuit (a Search Engine Optimization Tool) - Link-Assistant.com.

I've just gotten a trial copy of the said software, but I'm yet to try it out.

Do you use any of such tools? What are your experiences and recommendations?

Alexhudson

Oct 15, 2014
My self only use social media marketing sites. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked-in, G+. They are all quality business sites and in-fact the results which they produce are simply just amazing.

kajal mishra

Jun 2, 2015
Mumbai
Social media marketing includes varities of tool which gives immediate response for marketing. SMM tools like Facebook, Googel+, Twitter, Pintrest and Stumbleupon, This are great tools of SMM, I have already used it.

Some of the Most Effective Social Media Marketing Tools You Need in...
Hootsuite. Most companies have various social media accounts and find it difficult to manage them all manually.
A buffer is a social means buying tool that can help you post your content easily on social networking sites. ...
Lithium. ...
Sprout Social. ...
Socialbakers. ...
Tagboard. ...
Agorapulse. ...
SocialOomph.