Which social media is best to drive traffic for website?

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by Gustavo, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Gustavo

Gustavo Thread Starter New Member

Which social media like Facebook, Twitter, linkedin, Google+ or other is best to drive traffic for my website? and how to attract people on social media,, any idea..

2. Joe

Joe Respected Contributor

3. stephensmith

stephensmith New Member

Facebook and twitter are the best social media to drive traffic.

4. Avinash

Avinash New Member

Facebook and Twitter are the best social media websites to get the traffic for the website.

5. Catheline

Catheline Junior Member

It depends on your business, the main thing is to choose one or two and effectively use it instead of spreading your efforts on all popular networks

6. Hisimed

Hisimed Member

Entire books has been written in answering those questions.

I personally think that all of those you're mentioned are valid, you just have to find the best one that fits with your needs.

To attract people you have to be different.

7. Paralabs

Paralabs New Member

You must know first of all what a social network is your target audience prefers.

8. Risha Rommi

Risha Rommi New Member

i prefer Facebook and twitter is best social media

9. chris-

chris- Senior Member

The question itself is fatally flawed.

Any one answer to this question is WRONG . . .

because different social-media channels are better for different businesses.

For example, I read recently about a woman who was selling crafts, maybe jewelry I think, and found that, for her, Tumblr was best. Does that mean "Tumblr is BEST" for EVERY business in the world ? NO! Of course not!

Any one answer is WRONG, and is for people who want an easy answer and an excuse to fail.

The REAL answers require some thought and understanding, and often, testing.

Have a think which you want . . . easy answers so you can think you know, or real answers that work, in the real worlds ???

Chris

10. marka3441

marka3441 New Member

It depends on the your business is it B2B or B2C? If B2B linkedin and twitter will draw more traffic , if B2C then facebook will draw more traffic.

11. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis Active Member

12. chris-

chris- Senior Member

Yes, there is some truth in that, LinkedIn being a good place to make business contacts, and FaceBook being good for contacting non-business people.

13. scottkeever

scottkeever Junior Member

Facebook and LinkedIn are best platforms to drive more traffic to your website. You can also target your relevant audience using the paid ads in order to get instant traffic. They don't have any restrictions for posting long content on Facebook and LinkedIn as we have with the Twitter. So, you can share more and more information with the users to engage them with your services or products.

14. Pragnya

Pragnya New Member

It basically depends on which type of business / website have you. Each social media platform has it’s own particular supporter base and serves in a different way. Facebook and Twitter will the best priority channels if you are only looking for the “visitors to your website”. Linkedin works better on the off chance that you are searching for "B2B Leads". Pinterest serves better if you have an e-commerce business / website.

15. Lacan

Lacan New Member

For me Facebook and Twitter Works.I will try Instagram later.Facebook and twitter is absolutely working

16. etdigital

etdigital Junior Member

The most of the traffic one can get through Facebook. But it depends upon the target market you are targeting.
    If you think you will get most of the leads from Facebook and Linkedin then focus accordingly and make proper marketing strategy for it.
    For Example: For B2B leads you need to focus on LinkedIn and for ecommerce website one can get leads from Facebook.

17. Ayesha Malhotra

Ayesha Malhotra Junior Member

Facebook and Twitter are the best social media to get traffic to website apart from that u can use Instagram, Pintrest and Google+. Make your post intresting and attractive so that no. of visitors will attract.

18. stevenhenry018

stevenhenry018 Senior Member

Firstly it's depend on the user interest, most probably user likes to visit hotel's, bar etc. so i can easily promote through the Facebook. If you have some specific business you have need to use all social channels for promoting the business.

https://goo.gl/8jnL4n