Which are the best cheap email marketing services available?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing - List Building' started by Gustavo, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Gustavo

Gustavo Thread Starter New Member

I am doing email marketing world wide for this I need cheap email marketing services. is there anyone who provides cheap email marketing services...

2. Joe

Joe Respected Contributor

3. Gadsubone

Gadsubone Member

Mail Chimp,Constant Contact,AWeber ,iContact are the best .

4. Wrig Mark

Wrig Mark New Member

For me,
    Mail chimp and AWeber are best till the date..

5. chris-

chris- Senior Member

MailChimp is currently free for lists of up to a total of 2,000 members. That doesn't give you use of auto-responders, BUT you can get around that . . .
    add new members to a Group called New, send a Welcome-email to that Group, then keep them on the list but remove them from the Group.

I am doing it that way with my current buyers . . . sending them all a welcome email within 24 hours, without it costing me a penny. An alternative is that you can pay for a certain number of uses of an Autoresponder with MailChimp.

I also tried GetResponse, which is (as far as I know, at the time of writing), free for 30 days, with any size list and with autoresponders. I found them easier to use than MailChimp, and they have the advantage that they will directly add your buyers to your list (instead of asking them if they want to opt-in, as other list-management systems do, and which will lose you a lot of opt-ins), which is great if you are selling a lot (if you are only selling a few, you can manually add them in any list-management system).

Start with the features you need for what you're going to use it for, and only after that, consider price . . . a free system which doesn't do what yo need, is not much use at all :)

Chris

6. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis Active Member