• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What network do you use?

Glcameron

Jul 23, 2014
I've taken a look through a few pay per click programs and I'm trying to find the best option to recommend to other users. I want to know, what pay per click network do you use ? Do you generate any income from those sites are do you leave those options alone if they pay less than a penny? Do you generate most of your income through refferrals or do you simply have those options on your screen all day as your working?

I know this seems like a somewhat trivial method but there seems to be a *** bux site opening up each day and I want ot know what you use.

Jul 23, 2014
I am presently associated only with adsense but have worked with many in the past
1.Chitika is one i would surely recommend.
2.Bid vertiser,Infolinks,Clicksor
3.Tribal fusion
Everything i have listed above is legit and you can be sure of your pay.Tribal fusion requires more than 20K views to your site a month,so think twice before joining.

rgrimes

Jul 26, 2014
Currently I use Adsense. It does seem like Adsense does pay a lot better than other networks, from my experience. I have also used Chitika and Infolinks in the past, with results that inadequate compared to Google AdSense.

Vicvillon

Jul 22, 2014
I don't actually use Adsense yet, but I've heard very good reviews about it. I used to use other websites, such as Infolinks and the one with the bee logo that I honestly cannot remember the name of right now. (Gosh, I'm sorry that I can't remember it.)

Basically I plan to use Adsense the moment I fix my Paypal.

Nov 12, 2015
Google AdWords. This is the most popular pay-per-click option simply because of the volume of traffic it can provide.and
Facebook.
The largest social network allows you to introduce your product or service to the more than 1 billion users that currently use it.

kaufenpreis

Apr 22, 2014
www.pishop.de
Bing is worth checking out but im still partial when it comes to major networks.
You should also take a look at Login or Register to View This link; . The name is pretty self explanatory. Not PPC ads but I find you make a lot more money doing direct CPA ads since you are taking a piece of what you generate rather than someones boiled down equation minus their commission. CPA is the way to go, particularly if you can target a specific audience