What network do you use?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Marketing' started by Glcameron, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Glcameron

Glcameron Thread Starter Junior Member

I've taken a look through a few pay per click programs and I'm trying to find the best option to recommend to other users. I want to know, what pay per click network do you use ? Do you generate any income from those sites are do you leave those options alone if they pay less than a penny? Do you generate most of your income through refferrals or do you simply have those options on your screen all day as your working?

I know this seems like a somewhat trivial method but there seems to be a *** bux site opening up each day and I want ot know what you use.

2. bala

bala Member

I am presently associated only with adsense but have worked with many in the past
    1.Chitika is one i would surely recommend.
    2.Bid vertiser,Infolinks,Clicksor
    3.Tribal fusion
    Everything i have listed above is legit and you can be sure of your pay.Tribal fusion requires more than 20K views to your site a month,so think twice before joining.

3. rgrimes

rgrimes New Member

Currently I use Adsense. It does seem like Adsense does pay a lot better than other networks, from my experience. I have also used Chitika and Infolinks in the past, with results that inadequate compared to Google AdSense.

4. Vicvillon

Vicvillon Junior Member

I don't actually use Adsense yet, but I've heard very good reviews about it. I used to use other websites, such as Infolinks and the one with the bee logo that I honestly cannot remember the name of right now. (Gosh, I'm sorry that I can't remember it.)

Basically I plan to use Adsense the moment I fix my Paypal.

5. Gadsubone

Gadsubone Member

Google AdWords. This is the most popular pay-per-click option simply because of the volume of traffic it can provide.and
    Facebook.
    The largest social network allows you to introduce your product or service to the more than 1 billion users that currently use it.

6. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis Active Member

Bing is worth checking out but im still partial when it comes to major networks.
    You should also take a look at cpalead.com . The name is pretty self explanatory. Not PPC ads but I find you make a lot more money doing direct CPA ads since you are taking a piece of what you generate rather than someones boiled down equation minus their commission. CPA is the way to go, particularly if you can target a specific audience

7. aesthetiqclinic

aesthetiqclinic Active Member

google ad sense is just for Google. What about bing and yahoo