• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is web 2.0?

Web 1.0 consisted of you navigating to a page to read static content.
Web 2.0 consists of you navigating to a page to read static content providing you with the opportunity to interact with dynamic content generated by others.
Web 3.0 most likely consists of you navigating to a page\app of content providing you with the opportunity to interact with dynamic content generated by others on a mobile device.

Sameer shokat

May 1, 2014
Actually i am also new member on this forum so i can,t mention any idea about Web 2.0,but really enjoyed and happy to learn that answer,s about Web 2.0,and now i know about it little bit but i want to know about in details so please send me a more suggesti0ns and fresh idea,s and help me for increase my knowledge about Web 2.0..i am waiting here for your exciting and value able idea,s,Thanks in advance.
Re guarding,
Sameer shokat

unstrung

Jul 22, 2014
Part of the problem in stating exactly what web 2.0 is stems from the fact that no one has ever distinctly defined what exactly 2.0 is. We know that social media is part of it, we know that sharing information is part of it, but nailing it down to specifics can be tough.

Interaction with others on the web predates social media by a long shot (remember when web sites had guestbooks? And don't forget about chat rooms, it is difficult to even remember a time when those didn't exist), as does dynamically generated content (which goes all the way back to 1995 with the implementation of javascript). Social networking really took off in 1997 with SixDegrees but forms of it existed long before that. So, do the innovations on the web really represent a second version, or are they merely extensions and improvements on sharing information (which has been the intended purpose of the web since its inception)?

Attempting to define Web 3.0 is an even more nebulous endeavor. Is it mobile devices? RFID technology? Google Glass? Something else? Who knows, really...

At the end of the day, trying to think in terms of versions in this way isn't all that helpful. However, Lasse Borg mentioned earlier in this thread, "It's all about people". Focusing on the people and consistently providing value for them is the best recipe for success.

Alexhudson

Oct 15, 2014
Web 2.0 properties or you could say dummy business website design service sites are the phrase given to explain a second creation of the Global Extensive Web that is targeted on the capability for people to work together and discuss details on-line. Web 2.0 generally represents the conversion from fixed HTML Websites to a more powerful Web that is more structured and is depending on providing Web programs to customers.

Alexhudson

Oct 15, 2014
Web 2.0 properties are basically used these days to display or represent any business website design service site. You can place your compan's social media marketing links on your web 2.0 property and could have a Blog, and can back-link to your main website onto whom you would like to work. Now a days most of the business company's are offering web 2.0 properties along with domain and hosting as well.

kajal mishra

Jun 2, 2015
Mumbai
The web 2.o is a type of blog posting. We can create web 2.o just like our website by engagement of social media links in order to generate traffic easily. It is one of the best off page task.

Nov 21, 2018
A Web 2.0 site may allow users to interact and collaborate with each other in a social media dialogue as creators of user-generated content in a virtual community, in contrast to Web sites where people are limited to the passive viewing of content.

Nov 19, 2018
Web 2.0 is the current state of online technology as it compares to the early days of the Web, characterized by greater user interactivity and collaboration, more pervasive network connectivity and enhanced communication channels.

sumitabc

Dec 7, 2018
Web 2.0 = a frame of mind not an innovation

Web 2.0 = when information, interface and metadata never again need to go connected at the hip

Web 2.0 = activity at-a-remove communications and impromptu reconciliation

Web 2.0 = power and control by means of APIs

Web 2.0 = surrendering control and setting the information free

With a few implications of the term, numerous individuals are befuddled and to some the term is only an aimless language. Be that as it may, is it?