What is the best way to start earning money online?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by unpickled, Mar 24, 2011.

1. unpickled

unpickled Thread Starter Member

Hi, I am new to making money online.<br/>I am a very hard worker and would be very interested in hearing your thoughts and suggestions on get rich quick schemes.<br/><br/>Thanks<br/>unpickled

2. tammyrivera

tammyrivera Member

I think the thing to come to terms to is there is no &quot;get rich quick&quot;.

3. Neil Long

Neil Long New Member

<p>Hiya, hate to tell you but there is no Get Rich Quick scheme online, no matter what the funky sales letters tell you.</p>
    <p>There is a process, just like any other business to making money online.</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>

4. ClarkM

ClarkM Active Member

First find a mentor, someone that has already had success on the internet and can prove it, Second find your niche, then&nbsp;build a simple one page website,(squeeze page) have a compelling offer, give something of value away(free ebook or something to that effect) in return you will ask for there name and email address, that will be added to your list by your auto responder that you must have. (Aweber) thats it, build a list, if you really want to make money on a montly bases, figure out how to start a membership site.

5. melovemoney

melovemoney Active Member

To me the easiest way to make money is through small niches (for beginners especially). Makesure when doing keyword research you getreally deep down into the long tail super targeted stuff so that you can both dominate the search engines and get super targeted traffic.

6. tammyrivera

tammyrivera Member

You can make money online but it will take time and patience. The best thing to do is read a lot and and do something daily to grow your business.

7. gullsinn

gullsinn Silver Contributor

&nbsp; It is important to realize that making money on the 'net is just like making money anywhere else, in that it will require time, and effort, to make it happen. <br/>&nbsp; Think of your effort as you would your job, with the benefit of being totally in control of your results.<br/>&nbsp; And it helps considerably to approach it as you would starting any business:<br/>&nbsp; - Ask questions, as you have here, and do the research; there are plenty of resources, and plenty of folk ready to help,<br/>&nbsp; - Learn the terminology; there is an excellent comment about niches, squeeze pages, keywords and so on, but if you do not know what that means, look it up, because you will soon discover a lot of 'simple' terms that are tough to get ahold of as a newcomer, <br/>&nbsp; - Perhaps most important, figure out what skills you bring to the table. Are you a Salesperson? A good Writer? Work well on your own? Maybe your talent is building Web pages...<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp; Any of these can be applied to some aspect of internet money-making, and a combination is that much more valuable when attempting to build your business online. <br/>&nbsp;&nbsp; And last, do not limit your dreaming/planning/building to only one direction, or product, or idea, as many of the most successful online entrepreneurs have more than one small system operating at once, contributing to larger returns overall...

8. Antonio-

Antonio- Member

If you have time and you can work hard I would suggest you go with article and video marketing.

9. Brad789

Brad789 New Member

unpickled - Brad here - My suggestion on &quot;get rich quick schemes&quot; is to run the other way.&nbsp; They can become a black hole and just like gambling they can become addictive.&nbsp; Imagine feeling after the third or fourth program -- &quot;all I need is just one more program and I can earn back all I lost&quot;!<br/><br/>On a better note, I am a hard worker too.&nbsp; I have never backed up to a pay window and I am working with internet business for the long term.&nbsp; I am spending a good portion of my time focused on learning as much as I can.&nbsp; I found two programs you may want to look at.<br/><br/>I am working with the Chris Farrell Membership. It has been rated #1 this year by IMReportCard which is a creditable web site with information on many of the top internet programs available today.&nbsp; Anyway, I have been working in it since February and it is fantastic.&nbsp; I am only one of a large group that feels that way too.&nbsp; Chris's training is exceptional.&nbsp; He makes a point of breaking down every detail so it is clear and understandable.<br/><br/>Most important - all of his training is reproducable.&nbsp; That, in my opinion is the best benchmark of the quality of the program.&nbsp; <br/><br/>I am also working Blog Mastermind from Yaro Starak.&nbsp; He too is straight forward and to the point. <br/><br/>Both men have earned my respect and are creditable.&nbsp; Chris makes a point of the issue you are interested in -- there is no get rich quick program from him.&nbsp; In fact he pointedly tells you in the first session - if that is your objective - keep looking because his program is not built for that type customer.<br/><br/>The program takes work and effort.&nbsp; He and Yaro both have one thing in common - they both say in unison - &quot;over deliver - high quality content&quot;.&nbsp; I have watched these men closely and they both live up to their mantra.<br/><br/>Chris gives away high quality stuff.&nbsp; He has an ebook Build Your Own Website by 3:45 this afternoon.&nbsp; It is everything promised.&nbsp; Plus members of his site have access to free hosting, free templates and free copy for a number of products.&nbsp; Each has been out for a while - but it is obvious that because of their familarity - they provide a fantastic opportunity to train, experiment and learn.<br/><br/>Yaro Starak has teamed up with Guidion Shalwig and made a host of fantastic blog training videos and materials.&nbsp; I have been listening to their audio versions back and forth to work - they are terrific.&nbsp; I got their FREE ebooks and each lives up to every promise.<br/><br/>I go on only because you may find these programs useful.&nbsp; You could go to my site rmsinternetmarketing dot com and just select the FREE materials.&nbsp; Check them out and decide for yourself.<br/><br/>If you are reluctant to pass through my site - just google these names and go check out their FREE stuff.&nbsp; A hard worker like you and me will always warm up to this type of program.<br/><br/>One last point - both programs tell me one thing.&nbsp; Stick with it long enough and I will get results.&nbsp; Get rich quick - is not the point - it is a marathon not a sprint.&nbsp; I am in for the long haul and hope you agree that is the more logical approach.&nbsp; <br/><br/>Best of luck to you.&nbsp; I hope you will click thru to my site.&nbsp; I would appreciate your commentary or critique as a new visitor and new to the internet.&nbsp; That would be very helpful.<br/><br/>In return, let me know when I can reciprocate - I will do whatever I can !<br/><br/>Cheers!

10. Joe

Joe Respected Contributor

That's good advice, &quot;Stay away from the get rich quick schemes.&quot; Too many people get sucked in by the promise, and spit out by the frustration when they don't work out.<br/><br/>I recommend that you be careful not to become overwhelmed by all the marketing techniques you have available for online marketing. Try to work with too many of those at one time before you learn, and understand, how each one works is another way to miss out on success.<br/><br/>I suggest that you start with one niche. Select one or two marketing techniques that appeal to you. Study those techniques until you understand them. Put them into action, and work them until you have success with them, and can implement them with skill. Then select one or two more techniques.<br/><br/>Once your first niche runs smoothly then look at another niche to add to your marketing arsenal. Continue this until you have a few niche marketing efforts working for you. Here again, don't take on more than you can keep running smoothly. When you have 3 - 6 working streams of income you'll be in pretty good shape.

11. Chris

Chris Active Member

Fiverr is a great way to start making some money on the internet. Look what others are selling and sell something similar, and reply to any requests that you can fulfil. Once you get good at earning from Fiverr, you can move up to oDesk, Elance etc.<br/><br/>Another great way to start is webanswers, you'll need to open an AdSense account, but once you do so, pick a topic you know lots about, and write really great answers. Once you get chosen as best answer a few times, you'll be getting a few dollars a month easily.<br/><br/>Squidoo lenses are also a great way to start. Just make some about things you are interested in, and you'll be earning a little bit of money regularly. <br/><br/>As others have said, there is no quick way to a fortune online, despite what lots of marketing says, so do the above, make a few dollars, and learn how to improve your results. Keep learning and you'll get more and more income.<br/><br/>If you do try other's methods, either free or paid-for, you are unlikely to make muhc money when you begin, despite all the claims to the contrary. So much better to treat them as learning experiences, rather than believing the hype. You WILL learn something from each one, and that will build up your knowledge until you are as successful as you want to be.<br/><br/>Chris

12. backlinkx

backlinkx New Member

No such thing as get quick rich unless you happen to be lucky enough to be the first person of a new wave.

Best way to make money is to build a list, nurture that list and promote affiliate items relevant to the opt in topic. But don't over promote products or your mails will never get read.

13. ya-huu

ya-huu Member

In short, it describe as SCAMS taking others peoples moneys.

Such as misleading by their products that does not even exist.
    Showing a picture a luxury background and so on, so much you describe with " get rich scams ".

14. ashleywilis

ashleywilis Active Member

online business website in also a good way to earn money online.

15. PatriciaStewart

With 4 years experience with internet marketing,
    Some of the best way to make money online are:

Affiliate Marketing (you sell other people product to get commission)
    Sell you own product or service online

The best mentors that can help you shorten your learning curve are:
    Mark Ling
    Jonh Chow
    Jeff Jonshon
    Frank Kern

16. astauffer

astauffer New Member

There are no get rich quick schemes, making money takes work. Build a list that you send emails to regularly and then focus on providing value to that list rather than just selling them products.

17. alimar

alimar Junior Member

<p>
    </p>
    <p>I don't believe in get rich schemes making money online will take a lot of&nbsp;persistance and perseverance. I like this quote from Brian Tracy: <span class="messageBody">Luck is what happens when preparedness meets opportunity.</span></p>
    <p><span class="messageBody"><br/></span></p>

18. whitemore55

whitemore55 Active Member

You are right. there are different method to make money in online. It is growing day by day and people are attacked towards them. It is easy for making money.

19. s1wg4u

s1wg4u New Member

there&nbsp; are many ways to go abotu doing it, just make sure you choose the right way!

20. Arthur1

Arthur1 New Member

Thsi is not about "Get rich quick" You will never get anywhere with that. You have to ask yourself the question - not 'How do I make money online?' but 'What is it I can do which will be of benefit to other people?' Unless you think about it from the potential customer's point of view you are lost

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011