• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top 5 SEO techniques

paulgardner

Dec 31, 1969
Hello Im new to the online world and I am keen to know does anyone know the top 5 techniques for Search Engine Optimsation, Its a subject I am reading about but would welcome some thoughts from any experienced internet marketers.

Kind Regards

Paul

Dec 31, 1969
In my opinion this are the top 5:

1.) High quality content
2.) Keyword research
3.) Article submission
4.) Blog commenting
5.) Forum posting

addyj672

Dec 31, 1969
Dubai
www.360creativeinc.com
paulgardner said:
Hello Im new to the online world and I am keen to know does anyone know the top 5 techniques for Search Engine Optimsation, Its a subject I am reading about but would welcome some thoughts from any experienced internet marketers. Kind Regards Paul
<br/><br/>SEO is not really that simple as its definition is, but bottom line is, that if website is well optimize both for on page and off page SEO, you generally get higher search engine rankings, which Leeds to traffic for you. There are two main phases of SEO process. <br/>&bull;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; On Page Optimization<br/>&bull;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Off Page Optimization<br/><br/>On page optimization is the very first steps of SEO. Proper on-page optimization for your website you can not only rank well in a search engine but also can increase the overall readability of your website for your visitors. These steps or activities are done in On-page Optimization for any website pages.&nbsp; <br/><br/>1.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Keywords Selection<br/>2.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Title tag <br/>3.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Meta tags <br/>4.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Important HTML tags<br/>5.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Link &amp; Image <br/>6.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Website Content <br/>7.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Url Structure

vickykl

Dec 31, 1969
I agree with hazelnice<strong><span style="cursor: pointer;" /> ideas. Wish you learn more here<br/></strong>

Dec 31, 1969
paulgardner said:
Hello Im new to the online world and I am keen to know does anyone know the top 5 techniques for Search Engine Optimsation, Its a subject I am reading about but would welcome some thoughts from any experienced internet marketers. Kind Regards Paul
<br/><br/>There are two factor of SEO, on page and off page, so tell first you want to know about on page or off page.

risteard

Aug 7, 2011
I think it is
Proper use of title , meta description and meta keywords
Blog optimization
DMOZ Submission
Webmaster tool submission
Profile links

harry123

Nov 23, 2011
First you need to begin with Release about SEO, then start with uses of SEO and then with On web page seo and then with Off web page seo.

Dec 28, 2011
India
According to me, these are the Top 5 SEO Techniques:
1. On-page Optimization
2. Article Submission (Unique Content)
3. Blog Posting (Unique Content)
4. Social Bookmarking
5. Facebook, Twitter & Linked (Online Promotion) etc.

Thanks

Oct 10, 2011
Burbank,CA
if you want that your website comes on top from doing SEO then you have to concentrate on All SEO techniques. Here i am sharing Some SEO techniques -

- Article Submissions
- Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking Submissions
- Press Release Submissions
- Blog Comments
- Forum Comments
- Guest blogging
- web 2.0 Properties

Last edited:

ClickSSL

Nov 27, 2011
Newark, DE, USA
As per my opinion Quality content and relevancy in search engine optimization is best techniques to get higher SERPs in Google and other search engines.

Nov 2, 2011
1. Post new content regularly
2. Add multimedia to your blogs!
3. Create content for backlinks, don’t copy or duplicate!
4. Diversity and Relevance is more important than ever.
5. Give up on black hat.

[TABLE="width: 158"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 158"]Login or Register to View This link;[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Mark.Sanchez

Feb 2, 2012
Seo is the process of multiple techniques but here i will share some popular tips,

1.) High quality content
2.) Competitor Keyword research
3.) Article submission
4.) Do Follow Blog commenting
5.) Profile linking

etc