• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spin conetnt is good or bad?

Joe

Respected Contributor
Dec 31, 1969
USA
what-to-do-to-make-money.com
Depends on what you use it for I think. If you plan to spin it to post to article sites they tend to recognize it as spun content, and then often reject it as such. Also, in my experience the spinners put out poor quality results that the search engines easily view as unworthy of their customers. I personally don't use spun content myself although I know a lot of marketers who swear by it.

Jul 2, 2015
Spin contents looses its importance and meaning as well. It will leave a bad impact on the viewers of it. Even people won't turn back to the post which they have visited earlier just because of the meaningless content. So, if you want to maintain your reputation then use fresh and unique content so that visitors can stay on it to get some helpful information from it.

Joe

Respected Contributor
Dec 31, 1969
USA
Something very important to remember here is that visitors are looking for information that will scratch an itch that they have. When you spin content you really aren't saying anything that isn't in the original content. How will the very same information (merely rearranged by the order of display) ever going to scratch that itch? You're not telling them anything new. They are absolutely NOT interested in reading the same words over & over. Your visitors always want something that is fresh to their eyes.

kajal mishra

Jun 2, 2015
Mumbai
Spin contents are treated as a spam by Google. Once the content has been posted it shouldn't be repeated again otherwise it will be deleted by Google instantly. It loses it relevancy and it won't be effective at all to provide info regarding any topic to the audiences surfing internet daily.

Joe

Respected Contributor
Dec 31, 1969
USA
Login or Register to View This link;
Thanks to gives the great suggestions guys so please share me the instant approval article submissions websites.
You can always Google "article submission sites" for a list. Some that come to mind are ezinearticles, articlealley, articledashboard, easy articles, goarticles, ideamarketers, and articleexchange.

I didn't check to see that all of those are still in business. ezinearticles is though.

cwvps

Jul 16, 2015
cheapwindowsvps.com
It's never a good idea to spin articles. What you could do and this is actually something that works is - read other people's content and let yourself be inspired. Be interested in the subject, ask yourself questions like, what would I like to know more about this, how would I solve this problem and then do the research. It takes a bit more time (or way more) time than spinning an article, but the benefits and results will be immeasurable.

Oct 3, 2015
No way. It won't help you at all. Spin contents doesn't spells out any exact meaning for the topic in which it has been written. Even it leaves a bad impact on the viewers of it. So, never use spin or duplicate content.

Oct 3, 2015
Spin content doesn't help you to rank your website in different search engines. Google will delete your content after sometime without even informing you. Even it will decrease your website rank quickly and it is harmful for your business popularity.

roberthardyy

Oct 16, 2018
Spin content is very bad the website nowadays try to write a unique article for your site then you can easily rank in the google or if you try to do the spin content means you will get penalized by the Google