• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Social Bookmarking

Sofy Johnson

Jan 7, 2015
It will not good of you use fixed bookmarking site for single URL. Change the URL then you can post on foxed sites. There are many high pr social bookmarking sites are available so you can use them.

Apr 22, 2015
India
www.agriya.com
Social bookmarking sites doesn't allow a same domain to share bookmarking again and again. Also its a false method to follow. Try to get high PR websites and share your domain with corresponding details. This is the way that every search engines likes.

Jul 2, 2015
Sure you can do it but you have to use quality content and precise info with latest updates while doing social bookmarking. Remember posting same contents continously in a fixed social bookmarking sites would treat you as a spammer and could delete your account as well. So, providing the present info within a precise manner can help you to promote your business easily.

Oct 3, 2015
Ya, you can use some of the popular social bookmarking sites for daily posting but remember that try to be genuine in front of your viewers and in front of Google as well. Use inner page URLs of your website whenever you post on the same website. It will treat you as a genuine user and will help you to reach out your targeted customers easily.

Chris John

Jun 9, 2015
www.alturacs.com
yes you can use few popular social bookmarking site for daily submission but try to make your post interesting so that your readers can read it carefully.

cwvps

Jul 16, 2015
cheapwindowsvps.com
You can post different posts (inner pages of your website or a blog) on Digg, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Plaxo and JumpTags. These are the best social bookmarking websites I know of.

shanelee

Oct 28, 2015
Social bookmarking is very important and most useful SEO technique for getting more traffic on site. It is important to get more ranking. I also use social bookmarking technique for my site.

Dec 26, 2015
Yes.You can use Social bookmarking daily but for different domain.Because there are many websites for social bookmarking sites doesn't allow for same domain name.They have some restrictions .This is best way to get more traffic to our website.

Rajkumar

Dec 1, 2017
Better don't do bookmarks at the same URL for fixed sites cause there may be a chance of getting spammy results

For further details on on-page and off-page SEO just go to Naresh i Technologies

Thank you