• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should I go for PPC? or SEO?

myQRad.com

Oct 30, 2012
www.myQRad.com
Each option has variety of pros and cons, and I think it really comes down to how competitive the keywords you are trying to rank for our. If you are trying to rank for really competitive keywords words it may take longer than 3/4 months, and in this situation ppc may be better to get you going.

smikeally08

Nov 5, 2012
I will Suggest you to Do both the activities simultaneously because we will get more traffic from both the strategy and also one thing PPC is the most faster way to bring the website in the top most ranking in Google we can also get more traffic towards our website through this.

jeroenwaning

Oct 17, 2012
acworth, ga
www.jeroenwaning.com
Login or Register to View This link;
I will Suggest you to Do both the activities simultaneously because we will get more traffic from both the strategy and also one thing PPC is the most faster way to bring the website in the top most ranking in Google we can also get more traffic towards our website through this.
Agreed. Simultaneous would be ideal. However, if you have a limited budget, I'd recommend SEO for long-term profitability. PPC is a crap-chute at best, and it requires continual investment, but it's a great way to get your business of the ground.

If you can wait a bit, I would go with doing quality SEO yourself for long-term free, targeted traffic. It has proven to be the most profitable thing for myself and my affiliate campaigns, and if you'd like to learn how to do this the same way (and see what others are doing it and how), check out Login or Register to View This link;

coolio86

Nov 10, 2012
www.EN.EarnEZMoneyNow.com
To be honest, you can do both with that budget I believe. You can get an authority blog from my website (check my profile) for only $25 and the software to make it first page on google for about $75 and start posting SEO blog posts that will rank first page on Google. You can also post a PPC add on a tech website that iPhone/Android users may use.

In $800/Month you can run SEO along with a limited budget adwords campaign. Adword campaign's cost largely depends on the campaign you have setup. if your campaign is good having good quality score and configure nicely a $300 monthly campaign may give you 5 to 10 conversion daily. convert a lead into business, it depends upto you. Rest $200 you spend in search engine optimization. I think its a good budget for seo. And rest $200 you should spend in traditional marketing.

sparkah

Nov 7, 2012
The Better question is:

Should I have the same GOALS for both PPC and SEO?

You can't make money using PPC because all the big companies have already tilted the board with huge budgets:

Login or Register to View This link;

Zidane

Feb 20, 2012
www.theimstrategists.com
My vote goes for SEO. It is the best to start the campaigns as early as now. It is like building a foundation your business. Your budget will be even too much if you hire the right freelancers who can do the job for you. Maybe you can spend the excess cash for PPC and see how it will affect your traffic and which keywords to focus on.

Zidane

seofirst

Contributor
Oct 10, 2012
There's one point I want to make here, If you have a good analytic skills, figure out the keywords that work for your site. And optimize it with organic SEO. You don't need PPC then.

Jan 8, 2013
Go with BOTH... the more channels the better. Concentrate on one at a time but the more channels you use to get your message out there and drive traffic back to your site the better.

Dec 18, 2012
Search engine optimization is long term technique, which may take long time to enhance traffic and back links of your website. PPC, banner ads and other ways are useful to include quick traffic and back-links for your website and increase ranking in search engine.

Apr 30, 2014
PPC is the best for if you instant or within few days get good conversion or goal from your site but you need to pay it for Google or Bing.

SEO is the long term technique some times its take 6-8 months may be year. You need to pensions for conversion or goal.

Jul 23, 2014
SEO is basically for some traffic and leads and you need to shell out huge for both to get some returns.I suggest you take to SEO first and then to PPC and finally do both.SEO is important even if you're doing PPC. You should also know that these don't yield results instantly and can take a couple of months before you can start to see some real income.

May102014

Jul 24, 2014
I think PPC is a great option. I suggest starting with Bing Ads or Facebook PPC. I prefer this method over SEO because SEO can tend to be time consuming. You have to optimize your website, work with backlinks, and then there's the issue of ranking. It gets a little confusing if you are a newbie doing this. You can get instant traffic to your website with PPC. The only problem you have to worry about is whether the traffic will convert to sales. If you are simply looking for exposure, then PPC is fine. If you are looking for sales, then you need to have a budget to spend on PPC to get a ROI.

Aug 4, 2014
well go with SEO
SEO is a simple and a cost effective term!
To put it even more simply, SEO is free and PPC will cost you every time someone clicks on one of your ads.
So my point is why to pay when you get everything for free?

kaufenpreis

Apr 22, 2014
www.pishop.de
Being internet marketer, you can get immediate results from your PPC campaigns but driving them in the long run is a costly business if you don’t have a big budget. However, PPC advertising is an excellent way to begin your SEO initiatives while you are waiting for a SEO campaign that will ultimately permeate the web. Both SEO & PPC has its pros and cons but using them together in the right manner can bring huge rewards for your business.

petarmath

Jul 4, 2014
I think SEO is important even if you're doing PPC. The major advantage of SEO is statistically it tends to bring you better traffic and more trusting leads. In fact, lots of searchers have trained themselves to even ignore "paid results" completely when browsing the web or searching on Google.

kaufenpreis

Apr 22, 2014
www.pishop.de
Why SEO Would Win the Fight
  1. SEO’s return on investment will continue to rise long after PPC has peaked. This is because of several reasons. If you are consistently searching for similar terms (because it’s your field of interest) then you will start to see the same ads and develop the equivalent of banner blindness (visually tuning out the ads). UPPERCUT!
  2. 85% of clicks resulting from a search are on the organic links rather than the paid ads. HAYMAKER!
  3. 86% of web searchers trust organic SEO listings more than sponsored/paid PPC listings. LOW-BLOW! (ouch)
Why PPC Would Win the Fight
  1. PPC has instant results and can generate visitors as soon as you turn on the taps (much faster than SEO which needs to build authority for your site). Adding in a crowd sourced company likeLogin or Register to View This link;and you can not only take the work off your plate – but see a higher ROI as a result.
  2. You can manage your budget and measure your ROI much more easily with PPC. #STIFFJAB
  3. 50% of people arriving at a retailers site from paid ads are more likely to buy than those who came from an organic link