• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PPC questions

SimranKaur

Jun 5, 2014
www.edenlogix.com
To increase CTR of your paid ads, it must to have good quality score of your Ad copies for more clicks and sales.
If you have your brand terms on first page on organic result then you should target product niche keywords in paid ads.

May102014

Jul 24, 2014
I think ranking well on paid search is very important. Every part of PPC serves a purpose in getting organic traffic to your site. So yes you need to rank well on paid search. I suggest you try keyword tools to see which terms could benefit you the most. Google Adwords has an awesome keyword tool as well as Bing Ads or just about any search engine where PPC is allow. This is the method I use first before launching my PPC campaigns. I like to estimate my traffic per day as well as potential ROI.

ic3squid

Jul 28, 2014
Yep, ranking well on your searches is very important. The whole point of PPC is getting the traffic to your site, and not leaving but staying there. You should try out keyword tools to see which styles give you the most cash, I suggest you use Google Adwords as it is very easy to use and reliable, while giving out good results. You should try doing this before launching any PPC websites.

Aug 4, 2014
If paid search wasn't effective, why would large advertisers spend so much money investing into that media?
I might agree on fact that paid search is not for every business, but it is a very effective and measurable media.
Also, use your creativity on making your goals attainable and trackable regardless of the services your website offers!