• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post Card Marketing

Steven Smith

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 26, 2011
British Columbia
www.marketingscoop.com
How to Choose a Postcard Marketing Company
Yesterday to her surprise my wife received another huge postcard from a local salon. However, it wasn’t just the size of the postcard that got my wife’s attention right away. Here’s what set this postcard apart from the competition:
– She recognized the salon. It was the third time she received a card from that salon over the last couple of months and
– It was written and designed for women just like her, age 45-55 with a high income. This simple postcard talked to my wife. It related to her. It connected to her. It delivered the salon’s marketing message in a way that convinced my wife to visit it right away, even though she had been going to another salon. She felt she was ready for a change.
If you invested in postcard marketing in the past, I can almost guarantee your postcards were not as effective and did not create the emotional connection to elicit the above response.
Why? Because there are many direct-response marketing rules that...
Login or Register to View This link;