• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Need tips to create unique and attractive contents

Apr 22, 2015
India
www.agriya.com
Hey out there.

I've created a new blogger to share some new interesting trends in web designing and development. So this is the reason i wanna create unique and attractive contents. Please share your knowledge with me for creating such a useful information.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Suzuka Russell

Jun 2, 2015
Very important question has been asked.
Here a few guideline for content write..

Writing style
Good use of grammar
Use keywords
Clause and Phrase
Easy to read
Spell checking

kajal mishra

Jun 2, 2015
Mumbai
The first and most important thing is your content should be easy to read. Second thing that you have a vast knowledge about the content topic, so that you can elaborate it according to content need and your grammar knowledge should be very strong.

Joe

Respected Contributor
Dec 31, 1969
USA
what-to-do-to-make-money.com
When I write I write to teach the reader how to do. The main goal for me is to solve a problem that my reader has, so that reader can move around his current roadblock, and continue on towards whatever target they're aiming at. To accomplish that all of my writing must be at a level of simplicity that the reader easily understands what I'm talking about. If that doesn't happen I have failed in my quest to properly inform.

Tina Golden

Jun 12, 2012
www.extraordinaryplr.com
You don't just have to inform the reader but entertain them at the same time. The content must engage them so that they read/watch the entire post, plus make them want more so that they return. I would start by seeing what the top sites are producing for content, paying special attention to pieces that get a lot of engagement, such as social shares and comments.

What do those posts have in common? Emulate that style but add in your own voice, as well, since you wish to develop a following that likes what you have to say.

Joe

Respected Contributor
Dec 31, 1969
USA
what-to-do-to-make-money.com
Good point Tina. Sometimes I make the mistake of taking for granted that people understand steps or processes that for me have become automatic. (Like my talking about writing to teach, and forgetting to include writing to also entertain.) It's important that the reader be interested enough in your message that they read it all.

sharctic

Jun 8, 2015
The first and foremost thing is the topic. The topic you use should be effective and in trend. Then comes a few pointers mentioned below:
1. Good use of language.
2. User friendly language.
3. Good use of grammar.

Chris John

Jun 9, 2015
www.alturacs.com
Most important don't try to make your article or post longer with writing again and again same thing try to make your post point to point. Use write keywords and correct grammar and use high quality image on your post. Try to use unique image.

js761949

Jul 3, 2015
www.gadgetbytes.in
Write the article with own words and you can use the some common word's synonym which will make your content unique and the most vital thing is that how will do article submission?, so you can use some images in article for making a attractive content.

cwvps

Jul 16, 2015
cheapwindowsvps.com
You also need to include your reader and engage him/her. Ask them about their experience with the matter? What kind of issues did they run into? How did they solve it and have they yet? Maybe they have an information to share and if motivated, they certainly will, which might help you content to become viral.

Oct 3, 2015
Well, you can take the help of some websites from where you can get to know how to write an unique and attractive content. Rather than that you must use phrases in your content so that it can catch the attention of its viewers at the first instant only. Lastly, your content should be small and precise and it should be easy to understand.