• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interested in disucssing partnership with Marketing people

tfnyla

Oct 26, 2012
Have a site that is being built right now. It is a data base/information service for the independent film community. I have many years in the film business and have a great data base that is well researched and very up to date. No one else is doing this service. There is also an email query letter service, a log line and query letter creation service, lots of links, podcasts, current news and feeds - all focused on the independent film world in the US. I am looking for a partner who knows SEO and all other forms of marketing a service like this and can put together a campaign that works and helps get the site up and running from launch. Meta Tags and descriptions are written, all copy for the site is written, many domain names are registered and as I said the site is being built and is expected to be completed in 8-10 weeks. So around Jan 1 is when we would like to launch. What is missing is someone who does deeper research into keywords, adwords and anything else necessary and help shape the web site page text with key words, rework the Meta Tags and descriptions and any other area necessary that pertains to marketing and promotion of the site/business. Thanks. Thomas

tfnyla

Oct 26, 2012
Participation in profits. Sorry I've gotten back to you after so long. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself.

Regards,

Thomas

John Griffin

Apr 12, 2015
Hey good idea,i hope it works for you but do make sure that your partner are experienced and can provide you with wide range of marketing strategies.Marketing firms mostly provide services like online market research or marketing surveys etc. Make sure you working with right people. Good luck. try LIGHTSPEEDGMI 's website.They can surely help you.

rbina

Feb 23, 2018
This product is complete guaranteed product and it also gives you 100% money back guarantee Pharmascience health gainer a weight gainer makes this far easier. If you consider the fact that there are weight gainers available that pack in over a thousand calories per shake .
For more visit...........................................................weight gainer