• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Important tool for graphics design

Alan Smith

Jul 7, 2011
There are several tools that are required to graphic design. Below is a list of some tools that is absolutely necessary to work in graphic design.
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Adobe Kuler
• Basecamp
• BrowserShots
• Favicon Generator
• Dropbox

May 18, 2012
Graphics and business-related software are key for graphic or web design because they will help you stay creative and organized.
Below you can see 19 important tools list to useful to the Graphic and Web Designers

1. Adobe Photoshop
  2. Basecamp
  3. Font Doctor
  4. Browser Shots
  5. Pixie
  6. Adobe Kuler
  7. FavIcon Generator
  8. Skitch
  9. Lorem Ipsum Generator
  10. Shrick O’Matic
  11. Suitcase Fusion
  12. Icon Finder
  13. BG Patterns
  14. Drop box
  15. W3c Markup Validation Service
  16. What the Font
  17. Five Second Test
  18. Slick Plan
  19. Type Chart

Jul 22, 2014
Login or Register to View This link;
There are several tools that are required to graphic design. Below is a list of some tools that is absolutely necessary to work in graphic design.
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Adobe Kuler
• Basecamp
• BrowserShots
• Favicon Generator
• Dropbox
What is Adobe Kuler? I am sure all of those are useful, but if you are just starting out you can probably manage with a lot less. For a while for me, it was enough to deal just with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and that was it.

Jul 24, 2014
One important tool that hasn't been mentioned is pen and paper. I like how effortless ideas can flow onto paper. Sketching is like visual brainstorming and I think it's very important to the graphic design process.

The software I use the most is Photoshop and Illustrator, but of course I use many others already mentioned here.

ic3squid

Jul 28, 2014
Well, a good list of softwares but I use Photoshop and Illustrator the most, I'm surprised that program hasn't been added into the main list, and pen and paper is also vital, since you don't need a PC to do it and you can do it just about anywhere.

Jul 24, 2014
Login or Register to View This link;
Well, a good list of softwares but I use Photoshop and Illustrator the most, I'm surprised that program hasn't been added into the main list, and pen and paper is also vital, since you don't need a PC to do it and you can do it just about anywhere.
Well the main list mentions the Adobe Creative Suit and Illustrator is a part of that. But yea I think it would be better to list the individual programs because some Adobe programs are of no use to graphic designers (the video and sound programs). But since now they are all in the Creative Cloud you will pay the same price no matter how many of their programs you use.

xcalibur

Aug 12, 2014
Higley AZ
Tools mentioned are probably essential for a graphic designer but not absolutely necessary to create a graphic design. There are times that I just need Photoshop to create designs.

crazybwoy

Aug 16, 2014
In graphic design world adobe photoshop and Illustrator tools are ultimate weapons.
Now creative cloud version is rocking with improved tool box. I really love it.

The graphic design pricing and reference guides
Apple iMac Computer
Software and apps for graphic designers
The Extraordinary Wacom Bamboo
Pantone color guides
Taschen graphic design books for inspiration
Really good headphones
Action journals and sketchbooks
Pilot V7 techpoint 0.7 pens
Professionally designed website