How to Gain Leads with Internet Marketing?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Product Reviews' started by mywealthmentor, Apr 7, 2015.

1. mywealthmentor

mywealthmentor Thread Starter New Member

Can anyone suggest me the ways/methods for gaining more leads with internet marketing.

2. Joe

Joe Respected Contributor

There are a lot of methods for attracting leads to your offer. Each one has its own learning curve.

Which method, or methods, you use is up to you. But here's a short list:

Pay Per Click (PPC)
    Social Marketing
    Article Writing
    Publishing Videos
    Classified Advertising
    Blog Posting
    Forum Marketing
    Offline Advertising

If you're new to your online business your best action is to select one method at a time. Learn it. Use it, and get good at it. Then move on to the method you choose for #2.

Rinse & Repeat as we say.

Don't try to take on more than one method at a time (or possibly two, though I don't recommend that). Too much, and you'll suffer information overload. That only frustrates you.

3. mywealthmentor

mywealthmentor Thread Starter New Member

Again Thank You Joe for wonderful tips. Actually I am focused on SMO mainly, So please tell me some ways for increasing traffic on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and how can I get more leads from them.

4. Joe

Haven't done anything with Insatgram, but I expect the basics are the same there as Facebook & Twitter. I use Pinterest also.

People are normally skeptical when they don't know the marketer of a product. So the first thing is to get acquainted with them. Give them time to gain some trust in you, and come to the conclusion that you're a person who believes in helping them succeed, or one who really wants to help them solve the problem they have. Be sure that your product will do that, and is high quality so you don't disappoint them when they do buy.

Answer their questions honestly, and give them as much help as you can without giving away everything that your product contains that will help them go where they want to go.

Don't be in a big rush. Garnering trust takes time.

5. RyanKempe

RyanKempe New Member

The trick with social media is outreach.
    Building your own following can take a huge amount of time, so leveraging other social media groups and influencers is key to boosting your own profiles.
    Send an email to the owners of large social media following and create a partnership of some sort.

6. Joe

You can also join other groups (that are related to your niche), and build your following. As Ryan says this takes time. You can't just go in inviting or spamming the group. You have to start posting value added comments until you gain the trust of the members. Once you do that they'll come to you.

7. Rabeca.H. dian

Rabeca.H. dian Junior Member