How To Find Profitable CPA Affiliate Campaigns

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by avatar, Apr 5, 2016.

1. avatar

avatar Thread Starter New Member

Hey guys, thought I'd share something good here.

Here's an easy way to find the most profitable cpa affiliate campaigns. First is to buy What Runs Where, it shows all the campaigns, ads, landing pages and the landing pages show the cpa offers, and how long the ads been running on all the major traffic sources, google adwords, pusle 360 etc. You can then find what cpa company has the offer by searching for them on Offervault.

The 2nd way is to go to high traffic sites like msnbc, weather, huffingtonpost , scroll down and see what ads are showing, click on them and you can see the lps and offers as well and you can run these campaigns on different and/or less expensive traffic sources. You can also pay an html guy on fiverr $5 to rip the landing page onto one of your domains. Please add more suggestions or advice you would like to add from your own experience and let's make this a valuable thread for all of us.

2. Hisimed

Hisimed Member

Thanks for your offer and the valuable suggestions .

3. chris-

chris- Senior Member

One of the main points for internet-marketing systems like this, is that it will usually require some testing, before you get it right.

This is one of the major reasons that many internet-marketing newbies quit, when they are really getting the same results as the experts . . . both would find a CPA offer that looks promising, send some traffic to it, and probably not get many sales. At that point the newbie quits, thinking that "they've failed" or "internet-marketing is a scam" or something like that. The expert looks at the details of the results, and finds alternatives along the funnel, to test. Maybe a different traffic-source, maybe different headlines, maybe an additional pre-sell page before the offer, etc. There are lots of things that can be tested. The expert continues making possible improvements and split-testing them, until at some point they will be making a profit, then they up-scale massively.

This is one of the most important lessons a newbie can learn . . . internet-marketing is a PROCESS, i.e. a sequence of many steps, often involving lots of testing.

Hope this helps people with their CPA profits :)

Chris

4. Joe

Joe Respected Contributor

I agree Chris. I believe all of life is a process.

There is another lesson for a newbie when it comes to CPA. And this is very important I think.

CPA networks are notoriously difficult to get into. They just don't like approving everyone. Before you submit to one I recommend that you give yourself some training on the very basics - including what it takes to get approved for participation.

Then when you go looking for networks to join study their individual terms of service (TOS), and make sure your application complies with the TOS of the network(s) you select.

If you get turned down by one, and later try to re-apply, chances are they won't even look at your application if they recognize you as someone they already rejected.

5. Rank Higher

Rank Higher New Member

Thanks your offer and have valuable post visit RankHigher.pk
    for SEO and Internet Marketing

Attached Files:

6. chris-

chris- Senior Member

Another addition to the originally-posted method . . . better to look at the pages suggested, over at least a few weeks, and better over a couple of months, because there are ads that will be tested, and will not work. So just because you see an ad on such a site one day, does not mean that it is profitable. So think long-term, and learn about the method as Joe is saying.

Chris