• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How much the cost of one article?

js761949

Jul 3, 2015
www.gadgetbytes.in
Hello friends Plz suggest me that actually i want to going the start writing the content for seo but i don't know about the how much the cost of content, but i heard about its price is count by words. So please guys tell me what is the actual price of the one word.

Chris John

Jun 9, 2015
www.alturacs.com
It depends on your writing experience, if you write unique and informative articles then you get more pay.
And article cost count per word. You can also offer fix price for articles like $2 or $5 for 500 words articles.

Chris John

Jun 9, 2015
www.alturacs.com
Login or Register to View This link; there are huge number of website where you can write and earn money, like upwork (odesk), elance, freelance, iwriter, iwriteprofessionals, etc are few to them where you can write articles and earn a good amount of money.

Hope this will help you.

Jul 17, 2015
There is no set cost, it's what you want to pay to get the content quality you need.

If you are looking to populate a website to attract Western visitors, then you need to pay decent money.

I would suggest if you are looking to buy content capable of making people stay on your website and feel engaged, you need a writer who can do that, and they are not going to accept being paid a small amount of money.

If you think a five dollar per 500 word article is high quality then you will be in trouble.

I would suggest that anything below $10 per 500 words is going to be poor quality filler content.

I have done freelance writing and people who investing content, and therefore get ongoing shares on social media and engagement from that content, were paying me $25 per 500 words produce great quality content.

cwvps

Jul 16, 2015
cheapwindowsvps.com
I agree that $10 per 500 words is the minimum a writer should ask for. Anything bellow that amount will just seem like you're offering poor quality service. If you intend to write in English, keep in mind that your English should be impeccable. Find some tools which could help you achieve that (like Grammarly, for example).

IMguru

Sep 6, 2014
Try freelancer, odesk and elance type of sites to get an actual idea about the price. But its mainly depends on your writing skills as well.

ebookmyseat

Oct 13, 2018
You can break down the cost of the content by the word. For instance, if a 500-word article costs INR- 500, you're paying 1 rupees per word.

Feb 8, 2019
USA California
I do write contents (but won't disclose the pay I receive 'sorry') All you need to avoid getting copy contents in your posts. Apart from that, read out the blogs that have ranked on the top of Google, just read out them and recognize the writing skills. Not exactly but you will be receiving nice pay if the articles found suitable. Good luck:)