Getting visitors to your site

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Marketing' started by adam111, May 20, 2010.

1. wbarry55

wbarry55 New Member

Social Bookmarking and videos are a great way to get traffic to your site. These are Free ways to create backlinks that will help your traffic.

2. mike

mike New Member

For increasing traffic on their site we have to need a work according to the all the user who wants to come on our site .Upload every type of data according to the students notices latest news updates, sports update, and newspapers, and upgrade time to time.

3. RayGaloo

RayGaloo Active Member

Social Bookmarking and videos are a great way to get traffic to your site - agree 100% ..

4. John Desoja

John Desoja Active Member

Awesome way to boost traffic.

5. Jason Rogers

Jason Rogers Member

Pretty good thread laying out all the traditional ways to get traffic. I prefer organic.

6. Jason Rogers

Jason Rogers Member

Social media is dead in my eyes. People are tired of being sold all the time you know. They and I go there to socialize and have fun!

7. Jason Rogers

Jason Rogers Member

I think social network sites are overrated. If your not a fortune 500 company your going to struggle. Unless someone can prove me wrong and I have missed something.

8. Rizzodi

Rizzodi New Member

I am doing seo for my websites but I heard about PPC and it looks can help boost traffic your site but I don't have any idea on how to do a PPC campaign :D

9. Jason Rogers

Jason Rogers Member

PPC is a great way to drive traffic right away while you wait for your organic traffic to kick in.

Set up an Adwords account and play around with it like a new tow. Google will tell you exactly how much each keyword will cost per click. Etc..

What niche are you in? There are other places to pay for ads.

10. BettyHale

BettyHale Active Member

Build an email list and forge relationships with other list owners in your niche for joint ventures, cross promotions, ad swaps and similar to keep bjuilding your list. Ad swaps are one of the fastest ways to get traffic to any web site.

11. Zidane

Zidane Senior Member

Search engine traffic is the most common and its what I normally get. I tried PPC before but I lack the time for monitoring my campaigns so I lost funds before seeing results. It is fine to search for different funnels in getting traffic but if you found one that works for you then go for it.

12. Hernan Vazquez

Hernan Vazquez Junior Member

I always create campaigns targeting my interests and sending people to my blog posts using Facebook ads (low budget here). Then I retarget them with an offer or a lead magnet. You can achieve the same thing with a video on Facebook where you'd push engagement and video views and then you'd retarget video viewers to the same offer or PDF. This is the fastest and cheaper way of growing an audience and sending traffic to your site.