• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Getting visitors to your site

wbarry55

Aug 10, 2012
Social Bookmarking and videos are a great way to get traffic to your site. These are Free ways to create backlinks that will help your traffic.

mike

Nov 21, 2012
For increasing traffic on their site we have to need a work according to the all the user who wants to come on our site .Upload every type of data according to the students notices latest news updates, sports update, and newspapers, and upgrade time to time.

Dec 3, 2012
jasonbrogers.com
I think social network sites are overrated. If your not a fortune 500 company your going to struggle. Unless someone can prove me wrong and I have missed something.

Dec 3, 2012
jasonbrogers.com
PPC is a great way to drive traffic right away while you wait for your organic traffic to kick in.

Set up an Adwords account and play around with it like a new tow. Google will tell you exactly how much each keyword will cost per click. Etc..

What niche are you in? There are other places to pay for ads.

BettyHale

Dec 11, 2012
Build an email list and forge relationships with other list owners in your niche for joint ventures, cross promotions, ad swaps and similar to keep bjuilding your list. Ad swaps are one of the fastest ways to get traffic to any web site.

Zidane

Feb 20, 2012
www.theimstrategists.com
Search engine traffic is the most common and its what I normally get. I tried PPC before but I lack the time for monitoring my campaigns so I lost funds before seeing results. It is fine to search for different funnels in getting traffic but if you found one that works for you then go for it.

I always create campaigns targeting my interests and sending people to my blog posts using Facebook ads (low budget here). Then I retarget them with an offer or a lead magnet. You can achieve the same thing with a video on Facebook where you'd push engagement and video views and then you'd retarget video viewers to the same offer or PDF. This is the fastest and cheaper way of growing an audience and sending traffic to your site.