• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Getting visitors to your site

adam111

Dec 31, 1969
There are four primary ways to get traffic to your website. Oh, yes, there are lots of variations, but for the average small business they probably boil down to only four. In this four-part series I want to outline each of these very simply so you can get the lay of the land. You can always dig deeper later. The Big 4 are:
1. Traffic from search engines, known as search engine optimization or SEO.
2. Traffic from paid search ads, the pay-per-click or PPC text ads that appear in Google.
3. Traffic from other advertising, such as newsletter advertising, solo e-mails, shopping bots, affiliate programs, banner ads, etc. I'll tell you which I think are the most effective and why.
4. Traffic from former visitors, how to develop an e-mail newsletter that helps you keep in touch with visitors and customers so they'll return to your site again and again.

andrewdavid

Contributor
Dec 31, 1969
You have mention very useful way to get traffic to website, as your ways are very effective if we use it for the business site.The paid and nonpaid search listing both are effective for the site, use all activities that are benefit for the site and give your site high search engine ranking and traffic.

usainternetmarketing

Active Contributor
Dec 31, 1969
Ashburn, Virginea, USA
well nice tips but PPC affiliate marketing needs cost and if buddy want it for free then search engine optimization can also fulfill its requirement of getting traffic or visitors for its site.you must need to work a little more in SEO but surely build a reputation in the eyes of search engine.

gullsinn

Silver Contributor
Jun 25, 2011
Hi,<br/><br/>I am new to his so I apologize if you are not allowed to mention company names&nbsp; but I would like to know if the methods offered by buzzoodle will actually bring valid visitors to my site. We are a home improvement / remodeling contractor. There are so many promises and so little delivery, I just don't know what to trust.

SpiderMonkey

Dec 31, 1969
I like to use the off networks to advertise on. Yes they dont get as much traffic as google does, but the traffic that it does get is a lot better results then google

ClarkM

Dec 31, 1969
use googe adwords keyword tool, when you type in a in the tool box and go below to look at the results, you want to make sure there is a monthly search volum of over 2,000. than go to google search engine and look for competitions. type in the keyword, when the results show up look at the top left and you want the no. to be below 60,000. Now the above is for finding keywords to write a article about a niche and in that article would be links to your website or squeeze page. Thats how you get free organic first page listing.

Just thought i would throw that out there.

Thanks

ClarkM

Dec 31, 1969
Social media networking sites can really help you to drive more traffic on your site. indeed an effective tool. I have tried and tested this strategy and it really works for me. You can create fan page or follow twitter user..more followers and friends more chances of visits..

odihost

Dec 31, 1969
SEO is really the best way to get traffic. But you should diversify your traffic

Joe

Respected Contributor
Dec 31, 1969
USA
what-to-do-to-make-money.com
I find Google's Wonder Wheel useful for drilling down to find niche keyword phrases.<br/><br/>I haven't ventured into the social networking area as yet. I do watch it though. From what I see you can get a lot of traffic from there, but I'm not convinced yet that the traffic is targeted, and not just tire kickers.<br/><br/>Anybody here have some experience in successful social network marketing, and would care to share some specifics as to how they do it?

troye

Hey Adam111, based on the information you provided I signed up for a site that says it allocates an advertising budget towards Google PPC, Yahoo PPC and a bunch of other forms of advertising. The service is like $30/mo so I just wanted to read the terms before I signed up. It says they'll provide a refund if I request one within 24 hours of signing up. Well, about an hour after I signed up and submitted some affiliate links, I had one signup for my hostgator affiliate link and I have 1 person in my downline for this program. Does anyone have any insight as to how legitimate a service like this is? I guess I'm still skeptical thinking they may just have put someone in my downline to build belief or something. The website is Login or Register to View This link;

risteard

Aug 7, 2011
It is not an easy task to move visitors to our site. A lot of searches makes it possible. That is really a typical task to search the bulletin of our category and then have a adv to there. As I am searching here for home improvement category, it searches but not shows the relevant bulletins. For the purpose of Login or Register to View This link; I have to search for a long