• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin ??

Jul 22, 2014
A combination of all of them is the best. Generally I think Facebook is easiest, while LinkedIn is best for professional context. Use all of them of you can.

Jul 23, 2014
Any social media can be useful for SEO.I used pinterest to get Dofollow back links to my site and with a linkedin account you can get citations too.Every other social media provides better lead conversion.It depends on how you use it wisely.

wulfman

Jul 26, 2014
I was never comfortable with LinkedIn. Although it is more professional and also can gain you a lot of contacts. When I opened an acccount there in less than 2 days I was getting job offerings in my area. So that was cool. I like facebook the best. Posting about yourself and creating photo albums and showing who you are draws people to you. Eventually even people you don't know are requesting to be your friend and you suddenly have a huge virtual network of friends.

Jul 23, 2014
Login or Register to View This link;
I was never comfortable with LinkedIn. Although it is more professional and also can gain you a lot of contacts. When I opened an acccount there in less than 2 days I was getting job offerings in my area. So that was cool. I like facebook the best. Posting about yourself and creating photo albums and showing who you are draws people to you. Eventually even people you don't know are requesting to be your friend and you suddenly have a huge virtual network of friends.
The funniest part is...i can relate an example.
I wanted to make money from short links and so created some with them redirecting to an imgur pic of girls in funny attires..
I made one in the name of a girl and sent some 100 odd requests to persons i never even knew.Honestly,within the next week i was having 5000 friends with no more adding abilities..
I was able to mint money the fastest way possible..
The reason i cited this was,if you want to earn something of Social media,FB will surely top the list.

askanison

Jul 25, 2014
I use all three but twitter by far is the better of the 3 to me. I get more of a response straight from my subscribers and fans. On Facebook is more social to an extent but you get a lot of friend requests and tons of candy crush crap. :D LinkedIn is more business like and professional.

Jul 23, 2014
Login or Register to View This link;
I use all three but twitter by far is the better of the 3 to me. I get more of a response straight from my subscribers and fans. On Facebook is more social to an extent but you get a lot of friend requests and tons of candy crush crap. :D LinkedIn is more business like and professional.
Lolz..i too dread it but yeah,once you turn off notifications for game requests it really isn't a big hassle.
Twitter is more easier but you need lots of followers to even make some impression.
How many followers do you have..? a 1000..?

alvaro251267

Aug 6, 2014
hi..........
i am alvaro stevens
i am introducing money making from the public boost form money making by social networking sites.
likes , views , followers & comments with social networking sites.

publicboost.com

kaufenpreis

Apr 22, 2014
www.pishop.de
Twitter is, for busy business professionals, marketers and CEOs, the easiest way to get the message out, so to speak. A microblogging tool that forces copy-like conversations, Twitter enables quick information to link backs to important web pages of conversion (i.e., your website and your blog.

Twitter is a great place for B2B marketers to find and engage with, via Twitter private lists, for example, targeted media.

B2B marketing on the Internet is all about three key components: Online reputation, Thought-leadership and a Strong Online Brand. Twitter can be very useful in addressing these areas.

The mobile app for Twitter and ability to tweet 24/7, as many social media marketers do, is easy to do.

Twitter is where the news breaks. Twitter is where real-time conversations are happening. Twitter is the best social media tool for covering events and running events live.

kaufenpreis

Apr 22, 2014
www.pishop.de
Twitter is, for busy business professionals, marketers and CEOs, the easiest way to get the message out, so to speak. A microblogging tool that forces copy-like conversations, Twitter enables quick information to link backs to important web pages of conversion (i.e., your website and your blog.

Twitter is a great place for B2B marketers to find and engage with, via Twitter private lists, for example, targeted media.

B2B marketing on the Internet is all about three key components: Online reputation, Thought-leadership and a Strong Online Brand. Twitter can be very useful in addressing these areas.

The mobile app for Twitter and ability to tweet 24/7, as many social media marketers do, is easy to do.

Twitter is where the news breaks. Twitter is where real-time conversations are happening. Twitter is the best social media tool for covering events and running events live.

Chris John

Jun 9, 2015
www.alturacs.com
Facebook is more effective then twitter and linked-in, Facebook have more then 700 millions active users. And getting like on your fan page is very easy you can get like on your page less then 0.001 cents per like

kaufenpreis

Apr 22, 2014
www.pishop.de
Social media is very useful when you actively engage in discussions with the online community but creating social media accounts just for the purpose of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not always going to help.

Unless you are really using social media and you are able to create a audience around you, from a SEO point of view there is no benefit of using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Most small business owners are not online stars or have excellent social media communication skills, so doing it just for SEO doesn’t make sense.

Like most questions of this kind, any one answer is WRONG, because it depends on many factors.

Different businesses will have different degrees of success with different social media channels. For example, I read recently about a woman who sold creative designs (jewelry I think), and she found that her most effective channel was Tumblr. Does that mean "Tumblr is Best" ? NO ! It might be worst for some types of businesses.

For many businesses, it is best to use several social-media channels, each linking to the others.

Different channels have different demographics.

For example, for a teenage men's product, Pinterest might not be effective, because the demographic is mainly middle-aged women.

So, unless you know what specific business you are talking about, any one "right answer" to this question, is WRONG.

That's the REAL answer, for the few that want it . . . most people just want an easy answer without having to actually think and understand, then complain when they fail :)

Chris