• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin ??

Krisz Rokk

Jan 9, 2012
Europe
www.strengthinbusiness.com
I use all 3. LinkedIn is very good when it comes to business. Creating a FB Fanpage will help you promote your business thus ranking higher on Google.
Twitter gives you the possibility to share quotes and short info. Combine the 3 and you'll get ahead faster :)

Mar 11, 2012
I am using Facebook and Twitter. My favorite so far is twitter. I don't get that much activity from my Facebook fan pages. With twitter, my online friends really read my tweets, so I guess the tweets have obtained their purpose. Plus, I get to meet a lot of new friends on twitter.

Mar 13, 2012
Gold Coast Australia
For SEO purposes a combination of all 3 will help, but keep in mind that after the panda update, web 2.0 sites don't give as much link juice as they used to.

When using FB, Twitter and LinkedIn I would suggest concentrating on traffic generation. Using a combination of the 3 you should be able to drive a lot of traffic to your websites.

Bob Gots

davejug1

Feb 12, 2012
I completely agree with Bob. Post-panda these sites don't give much in the way of link juice.

Facebook is best used for interacting with your leads. User interaction is good when building or maintaining a relationship with them. Twitter in my opinion is lesser version of Facebook, purely a means of interaction, but not as good.

Linkedin is best used for networking.

Post-Panda your best linking strategy would be relevant useful content, no linking just for the sake of having a link. The two ideal links are now press-releases (Google always considers them authoritative) and guest blogging (blogging on a relevant blog belonging to someone else). The old strategy of link building can still help in that the links can drive traffic. Like article marketing, now almost useless for SEO purposes, but still relevant for traffic generation.

Mar 13, 2012
Gold Coast Australia
Thanks Dave, its great to see another member talking about Post Panda as it's so important and not many have realised this yet. I was working towards post Panda strategies before I new about Panda. Google was being filled up with spam and low quality content. I knew it was not sustainable and Google would rectify their algo to filter out the rubbish. That's why I have been focussing on relevant contextual links for the last 12 months.

I see this is your first Post. Welcome to the forum.

Bob Gots

Login or Register to View This link;
I use all 3. LinkedIn is very good when it comes to business. Creating a FB Fanpage will help you promote your business thus ranking higher on Google.
Twitter gives you the possibility to share quotes and short info. Combine the 3 and you'll get ahead faster :)
I also used 3 and I agree with you it helps a lot.

Delois

Aug 6, 2011
From my point of view Facebook and Twitter are the best website for promoting websites. In the Twitter you can follow the users who are interested in your web services. You can distribute the services of your website on the Twitter and Facebook is also the best website in which you can make the strong profile for your website and generates the fan pages and get the likes from the friends and you can share the unique thoughts on the Facebook regarding to your website.

Last edited: