Email Marketing Tool for startup company

Discussion in 'Email Marketing - List Building' started by scarlet, Jul 11, 2016.

1. scarlet

scarlet Thread Starter Junior Member

Many startup companies facing problem to promote their business to many customers. So how they utilize the marketing tool for business, is this email marketing is the option or some other alternate choice is available in outside. Share your suggestion.

2. Joe

Joe Respected Contributor

There are a lot of tools for marketing any business, including startups.

SEO
    Classified ads
    Solo ads
    Magazine ads (online & offline)
    Offline newspaper ads
    Blog commenting & posting
    Forum commenting & posting
    Article marketing
    Video marketing

Email marketing would come after any of the above because you need to build a list to put email to use. To build the list you use the above methods, or others that I didn't mention.

3. scarlet

Hi Joe,
    Nice list for marketing tool. Some of the tools are OFF page seo techniques, this all are surely followed by startup company to increase organic traffic. If company organic traffic increases, definitely they have some list of audience information. Using this list to send an email.

4. Joe

True Scarlet. To have a successful mix of marketing tools you need to use both online & offline techniques.

I still use direct mail marketing on occasion, and I find it's still effective. I also use a number of other content related offline methods.

The one drawback I find to marketing web-based business with offline content is that many people enter the domain name incorrectly. It's a bit more tricky than an online copy/paste scenario.

5. chris-

chris- Senior Member

Email marketing can certainly work well, if it is done well.

It's important not to spam, so never send more than 50 emails a day, always personalize each email, include unsubscribe info, etc.

One approach is obtaining really good leads, which makes mail marketing much more effective.

Email marketing can be easy if you are contacting businesses, offering them what they want most, which is more customers/clients.

Chris

6. Joe

You shouldn't put a marketing message in every email you send out either.

In your autoresponder sequence a good schedule is 2 emails with highly valuable content & no product links, and then 1 email with highly valuable content & a product link.

7. scarlet

Yeah, if send an more email per day it consider as spam. Suppose we create any campaigns for business promotions. It helps to reaching business/product to lot of audience.

8. Daisy

Daisy Junior Member

Buy traffic and huge budget
    I'm from an app company and want to ask for your help. We would like to do traffic buying from you.
    I want to buy traffic to promote our Android products based on CPA/CPI
    If you are interested in this cooperation, please contact me.

9. stevenhenry018

stevenhenry018 Senior Member

If you are looking tools for the email marketing then mailchimp is best tool. Easy to use!!

10. Aliccher

Aliccher Junior Member

In the startup world is important to automatize the process of searching valuable contacts: clients, partners and investors. I use snovio, it makes your work faster. It is a good lead generating tool that is a perfect solution for Sales, Recruiters, SEO people, anyone who needs email outreach or outbound research. Cut down the time it takes to find and collect leads, candidates, people you need! It is not only good for work but also for searching people for your interests. What you need is only to try free trial first.