• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Duplicate Content When Guest Posting?

Catheline

Nov 3, 2015
Should I have new content for each guest posting? I am seaching for ways to make this works and best for my site when doing guest posting. Thanks in advance

Joe

Respected Contributor
Dec 31, 1969
USA
what-to-do-to-make-money.com
I recommend that you don't duplicate content when guest posting. If the site owner finds that you're doing that you'll likely get banned from future posting, and your existing posts will be deleted. It's best to always provide fresh content that gives value to the reader.

Wrig Mark

Oct 16, 2015
London, UK
www.wrigmark.com
Strictly don't do that. Duplicate content means you're going to hell. If a website owner finds that your content is duplicate then at first he'll ignore your content then he may share about your practicing on social platforms. So, be cautious about that.

Thanks,
Wrig Mark

chole.kyt

Jun 14, 2016
Login or Register to View This link;
I recommend that you don't duplicate content when guest posting. If the site owner finds that you're doing that you'll likely get banned from future posting, and your existing posts will be deleted. It's best to always provide fresh content that gives value to the reader.
I agree with you. Don't duplicate content when guest posting, you'll get ban.

Yes, guest-posting means you write original content for the site you are guest-posting on.

There is a similar method called "article syndication" where you first publish the post on your own site, then get it published on other sites.

Do not confuse this with "article marketing" where you post an article on lots of article-directories, as getting back-links that way is NOT a good idea these days, and such low-quality back-links can even decrease your traffic (and sometimes even get you de-indexed). So make sure you clearly understand the difference.

Doing guest-posting or article-syndication can be very effective for SEO, if you write VERY high-quality articles.

Chris

James91

Aug 21, 2016
memberhubsreview.com
not good for duplicate content when guest post , if admin of website you want to guest post know about your content , they will delete your post on their blog , you will not have backlink . We know google hate duplicate content , so they will protect their site by delete your post

ebookmyseat

Oct 13, 2018
It's more syndicated content rather than duplicate if its put across multiple domains - but syndicated content would be heavily devalued by Google as well (to the point that it would pass little to no value on the additional sites it appears - which I believe is the Google argument behind press release services like PRWeb etc.)

But you're secondary point is more poignant with me, as it is more of a courtesy to your blogger connections not to replicate the content across other domains. Similarly, you're missing out on the chance of writing specifically for that audience, which would increase the engagement and through traffic to your site as a result. You should definitely take advantage of that.