• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you use video marketing to promote your business?

MrPRinson

Jul 14, 2016
Heyaz!

In the last month I have been wanting to expand my affiliate marketing efforts, my main niche is Reviews and Comparisons. I decided to try to create a video marketing campaign via youtube and adwords...

I found veedkit on google where they offer a video for $500 (including banners & gifs,)

Now why am I bringing this topic up?

Because when I made a research to find the cheapest way to create a video I got a recommendation to buy Stock videos from videohive and do a DIY video on premiere, after buying 200$ of content, I realized that creating the video would take me forever.

Thats how I found veedkit - now my question is - Do you guys know any cheaper way to make a good video for Paid Media marketing? I am really eager to start marketing and this looks like my best option.

MrPRinson

Jul 14, 2016
Login or Register to View This link;
Why not record your own videos? There are free film maker software programs available. Just do a search.
I cant afford wasting time on recording and editing. takes way too much time for me to even consider it...
Prefer paying for a good promotional video ..do you think that the price is decent for that service / product ?

Joe

Respected Contributor
Dec 31, 1969
USA
what-to-do-to-make-money.com
Login or Register to View This link;
I cant afford wasting time on recording and editing. takes way too much time for me to even consider it...
Prefer paying for a good promotional video ..do you think that the price is decent for that service / product ?
I can't honestly answer your question as I've never done any research into buying a ready made video. I always record my own.

Maybe someone else here can respond.

Aug 16, 2016
I haven't used it till now but its a good way to promote a business. Video submissions and promoting it in various websites will help to generate more traffic to your business.