• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can we skip the article submission activity in the SEO?

Jul 17, 2015
I'm assuming you mean submitting articles to third-party websites, linking back to your own website?

If so, then I would say no. You always need to spread your expertise is far and wide as possible. A targeted guest blogging strategy, by getting your content onto high quality and relevant sites, is always going to be central to long-term growth.

cwvps

Jul 16, 2015
cheapwindowsvps.com
You can, but you won't get as good results as you can get when you post your articles on social media, do some bookmarking, guest blogging. Blogging is about exposure.

Chris John

Jun 9, 2015
www.alturacs.com
Yes, you can if you are posting article to third party website like hubpages, ezinearticles, etc.. You can replace article submission to blog post. Blog post will really helpful to get traffic as well as ranking of your website.

Nov 12, 2015
Yes you can Skip low quality social bookmarking sites and I think not much helpful for gaining.article submissions should only be a small part of the overall SEO strategy.Its not affect the seo totally