• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best WordPress Plugin For SERP?

MrPRinson

Jul 14, 2016
Looking for a decent plugin for WordPress. Which helps me to show my site good way in google search snapping. Please suggest some useful plugins.

I am also going to have to agree with using Yoast SEO plugin. I used All In One SEO for the longest time but then it started causing issues with some of my themes. At one point All in One SEO crashed my site so I had to go in and redo all of my SEO.

I have been using Yoast for nearly a year now and have had no issues with it whatsoever. I also like the fact Yoast has a readability scale that helps with your content curation.

Oct 22, 2018
www.janbasktraining.com
its constructive questions for beginners I have in knowledge about Wordpress plugins

Redirection
OptinMonster
WP Compress – Image Optimizer
All In One Schema Rich Snippets
WP Tab Widget
WP Compress – Image Optimizer
WPtouch
Yoast SEO
AMP for WordPress
Broken Link Checker

Oct 22, 2018
www.janbasktraining.com