• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A new programming language

james5

Aug 2, 2011
One can create any software and mobile Applications and Business software using this language. This is a human language and can easily learn and use. You can check more detail on Login or Register to View This link; and really it is very good for programmers. Being as a programmer, this is my personal experience.

tobias123

Dec 6, 2012
Sounds cool....
I was really confused about this before few days, but then i had decided to use this language and James is right that this is awesome language.

Sep 16, 2014
I had a little trouble finding information about it and even a buy button. Might just be me. I'm presently using autoit and thought this might take me to a higher level.

Rick