What is the best way to start earning money online?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by unpickled, Mar 24, 2011.

1. bintsk

bintsk New Member

The easiest way to earn money online is by doing the data entry jobs. You just need to sign up for a site, vote someone, order something and comment on videos. The only disadvantage is that it pays very little per task, but once you get used to these kind of jobs, you will be able to complete a task faster and as a result, your earnings will increase.
    If you are good at writing, you can earn more money in a small amount of time. Sites like freelancer, Odesk offer freelance writing jobs.

2. themonk3y

themonk3y Member

The best way to start earning money online would be working on microtask websites. Where you have to do small and simple micro tasks to earn a few cents. You don't need a lot of experience do these tasks and there are a lot of tasks that you can do everyday but it is not the best way to make money online. If you want to be successful you should try starting your own blog or website.

3. Agrydsoftech

Agrydsoftech New Member

Start blogging with blogger and apply for Google Ad-seance. Post a quality content daily and through it between the audience.

4. kevinezekiel

kevinezekiel Junior Member

Now the trend is for two things. 1. Online business - you need to explore what is the most happening....
    2. Blog - having a blog and ensuring timely update.

5. MelisaTa

MelisaTa Active Member

OP.. to make money on the internet. You have to determine what you are good at.
    Are you good at writing? Are you good at designing? Speaking? Perhaps coaching?

Everyone is good at something. You need to find out yourself.
    Ok. Back to making money on the internet.

There are many ways. Affiliate maketing, PPC, CPA, Product creation, adsense etc.
    Many many things that you can do.

Choose one you think you are good at.. Stay focus and continue working until you succeed.
    As some advise from other people in this thread, there is no such thing as get rich scheme.

Making money online is not as easy as some people say. But if you perseverance, you will make it.

6. james5

james5 Senior Member

I am a homemaker and also doing own online business of ebook store at the website setupandgrow. Its just a phenomenol website to earn a online income with all my home comforts.No need of investment.So Read more and earn online with the help of the website.

Thanks

James

7. Lola Doherty

Lola Doherty New Member

Blog writing is one of the simple & easy way to make money online.

8. Todd Hicks

Todd Hicks Active Member

It helps to be cautious and do your homework before signing up for sites that are supposed to pay you. It helps to do a Google search for reviews pertaining to a particular money making site you discover.

9. kajal mishra

kajal mishra Senior Member

The best way of earning money online, You need to use some online marketing techniques.
    That may be helpful for improving your business. And then you can earn money by online way.

10. cwvps

cwvps Active Member

What is it that you like to do? What are you passionate about? Think about that and then explore how could you improve your skills (many blogs, webinars and forums are out there with numerous resources, all free) and then explore platforms. Many platforms have sections for different niches, but you have also specialized ones. It's easy to decide where are you going to offer your services once you decide what is it that you're going to do.

11. davidper

davidper Active Member

you should learn how to make money is the most sustainable and plunged into work

12. Mary plunkett

Mary plunkett Junior Member

Affiliate Marketing is the highly earnings area of online marketing. For a newbie it will be difficult in the beginning but all failures are worth it because there is a very big money on it.

13. James91

James91 New Member

I think not way make money fastly , if you want to earn money online you can try affiliate program

14. chris-

chris- Senior Member

A couple of years ago I would have said that writing high-quality product-reports for Amazon products, was the easiest way to make good long-term money online. Unfortunately, now it's against the Amazon Terms and Conditions to say anything at all about a product unless you use their API, that is no longer possible. It's possible to use a similar method with other affiliate sellers, but they don't have the trust that Amazon has, so won't work as easily.

Now, I'd say that different methods suit different people. Selling services (such as web-design, SEO etc.) offline can be very profitable, but is no good if you are an introvert and cannot persuade potential customers. Buying-traffic for use with CPA or affiliate offers can make big money, but it's no good even thinking about it if you don't have enough money to invest in testing properly (i.e. many times the offer payout).

So I'd recommend starting by being really honest about your aims, strengths/weaknesses and situation (in terms of time and money to invest). Then realize that "less is more" . . . better to find one single method that really suits you, than 100 that you can't do properly and don't know which to start.

So any one "right answer" to this question, is WRONG, because each person is different, and so suited to different methods.

Another example . . . since what I want is a real business, not a job (a job is something that cannot be outsourced nor sold, like most MLM's for example), I don't have to waste my time even looking at any method which requires my own personal input, long-term, to make money.

That would be my suggestion, hope it helps !

Chris

15. vvvishalll

vvvishalll Junior Member

16. vvvishalll

vvvishalll Junior Member

17. AliceArifova

AliceArifova New Member

If you have time and you can work hard I would suggest you go with article and video marketing .

18. Bobby Dee

Bobby Dee New Member

i'm sure there maybe old stuff in your house which can be lying unused for months & if you take little efforts, you could earn money. You simply need to do, discover all the stuff that you are not using, take good quality pics & list them on free advertising sites.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017