What is the best way to start earning money online?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by unpickled, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Arthur55

Arthur55 Active Member

You will go broke trying to get rich quickly it simply does not happen .Time and hard work understanding,educating and implementing =Building your list =making money on-line.
    Arthur55
    Start Here and begin to learn how to acheive.

2. Chuck

Chuck New Member

Thanks for contacting me.

------------------------------
    Yes, I do have a website, but I was not
    able to put my signature link at the conclusion
    of my post. My website address is:

http://www.listbuildingconcepts.com

3. Arthur55

Arthur55 Active Member

4. joetellez.hgicrusade.com

Be sure to allow yourself time to review the products you are going to provide. having the knowledge of product or services you offer is a great value to clients. Be realistic about companies that say you will be rich etc.. just find a stable company with useful service and dedicate yourself to learning the service, then the money will come. check my profile for details.

5. clickgold

clickgold New Member

As a newbie (that is what we call your kind of group, sorry), you are going to
    receive offers, get rich quick scheme etc. But if you want to do this business for
    the long haul, you must learn all you can.

If you don't want a blackhole for yourself, concentrate on learning the rudiments
    of the game. You will get there in no time, cheers

6. Articlelover99

Articlelover99 New Member

My best advice in making money online(sharing my experience):cool: is writing (I am a writer myself)...I do blogs and write articles, which is good way of making money as a part-time job, but could be a good living. A growing number of sites such marketing sites and Blogs will hire "Article Writers or a blog commenter.

One major aspect of SEO or search engine optimization is off page optimization. This can be achieved by building quality back links to a site. Link building is not that hard when you have the formula but it does require tons of human power. One of the ways to build back links is by social bookmarking, a site to Digg, Reddit, etc.Another is by submitting it to web directories, leaving blog comments, Article writing and many others.
    This is a big hit right now as loads of webmasters are looking for this service[FONT=&amp].[/FONT]:D

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  7. stanhawk

stanhawk Member

Hard work, this is no pushbutton-scheme-business. This is offline hard work but with a pc.

8. freelancer_dame

freelancer_dame Active Member

Yes, there is no quick way to becoming rich through your online ventures. You have to earn it. First, you have to figure out what type of earning online strategy you'd like to stick with. You can focus on Google Adsense, do affiliate marketing or do freelance jobs. You can experiment what works for you first. If you see that you are getting attention in one area, then you can focus on that one.

9. stanhawk

stanhawk Member

This ^^

Also I recommend anyone who wants to start earning online to do freelance. It's the quickest way to create an income.

10. Arthur55

Arthur55 Active Member

I dont know what Freelancing is all about unless you Understand and educate yourseft . There are so many methods/tools of getting traffic (With out you end up in Web Netherland) but you still need to have a list and know how to implement your knowledge of the web business before you will ever make a cent.I have just stared applying QR codes to all my websites to help the mobile users, 1 little form of traffic building (Marketing)
    Kindest Regards
    Arthur55

11. webpromotica

webpromotica Junior Member

Content writing or content editing can prove a better way to earn money online if you have the right skills.

12. Arthur55

Arthur55 Active Member

Yes very true but as as long as it is your own content Google know if spin of another Authors Article .Dont use any Spin software its a waste of time. The only person who makes any money is the person selling the software program.

13. asolema2012

asolema2012 New Member

One thing i have learned since starting an online business is figuring out what kind of business i wanted to get myself into, what area i would enjoy doing? That's the first part then i need to get educated in the area i want get started on. If you have no experience in starting a business online then get educated, get educated, get educated. Internet is here to stay and there are many ways to make money online so take time to get educated.

It's like starting new career you must learn how to do the job, once you know then money will follow. Im no guru but i have gained so much knowledge that I was able to create a website in 2 weeks and put it on the web live and i have never done one in my life. Just checked google analytics and im getting pretty good traffic thats a great breakthrough for me, but still have far to go.

Click Here If You want to see my great achievement (for a newbie).

14. Arthur55

Arthur55 Active Member

Hi unpickled,

If you really want to make money online and like i have mentioned before you need to Understand The Web business,Educate yourself and then Implement what you have learnt To Build Your List ! before you will ever make any money online . I have a link below that may help to acheive .
    Arthur55
    Make Money Online Explained.

15. echols

echols New Member

Choose among three: adsense publisher, affiliate marketer, or online broker. I can explain further after you choose one

16. Bob Gots

Bob Gots Moderator

On Online business should be like any other business. You ned to do your research and more research and look into all the different avenues that you can make money online and then decide what is the best fit for you. I say best fit because all personalities are different and what others like you won't and vice versa.

You should invest in a mentor or some form of coaching. Again this comes to doing more research as you need to research your mentor to make sure they are practicing what they are preaching and i would like to see their results before I was to take their advice. Having a mentor/coach costs money but you need to way up how much time and money you are going to spend going it alone. Forums are a great place to ask for help or advise but the problem can often be that you don't follow through 100% what yo have started. This is where a coach or mentor can play a very large part. Making you accountable..

I hope this has helped.

Bob Gots

17. AnthonyFreedom12

You can find many reliable resorces of earninng my on online. So, serch them on search engine properly.

18. lossman

lossman New Member

Internet marketing is not a get rich quick scheme. Too many people with this misconception. You need to put in some work and deliver some value if you want to succeed.

19. Bob Gots

Bob Gots Moderator

This is the kind of attitude that will get you results. :)

You would have to say that there are a lot of marketers out there that create this misconception of the "Get rich quick by buying this 3 mouse click software and never work again" type stuff. You don't have to think who is getting rich, yeah the marketers are the only winners here. They are kind of correct as the buyer only has to press the mouse 3 times to make them a purchase..

Bob Gots

20. Simon Haestoe

Simon Haestoe Senior Member

"They are kind of correct as the buyer only has to press the mouse 3 times to make them a purchase.."<----haha, that's also a view of it :). I appreciate that there are people, here, who are actually telling the truth.