What are your marketing methods?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by Glcameron, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Glcameron

Glcameron Thread Starter Junior Member

Do you tend to gravitate towards generating an income from simple affiliate marketing or do you take it a step further?

I'm not your typical e- entrepreneur but I want to know what your marketing methods are. Do you find it's easier to offer a link sharing option for your site/ forum, create landing pages that lead back to your site, spend all day creating genuine do follow links?

2. kajal mishra

kajal mishra Senior Member

In today,s generation internet marketing is widely used method for marketing.
    And it is very effective way of marketing at very low cost.

3. cwvps

cwvps Active Member

I advertise my business online mostly and I always appreciate a word-of-mouth. Social media (Facebook, Twitter and Google+. From time to time, I use Facebook paid ads, too.) But I believe that the best way to advertise online are forums, where you can actually reach people who need you - your target audience, help them and prove yourself as an expert. Be that on forums or somewhere else, I believe this is the best way to advertise.

4. Jilly Casey

Jilly Casey Junior Member

I tend to use social media mostly, especially twitter. If you can get traction on there, then the ability to share through retweeting etc with minimal effort can really spread your message far and wide. That can send a lot of traffic to my pages containing my affiliate offers.

5. davidper

davidper Active Member

I use twitter for marketing

6. Joe

Joe Respected Contributor

I use solo ads along with social media, forums, and content posting. Solo ads are best in my opinion. They give you instant proof whether your landing pages work or not. And you build a group of subscribers quickly when you target the right people.

7. Gordon Ho

Gordon Ho New Member

Rainmakerdots can compliment your sales process by implementing an effective strategic digital marketing plan.
    1. Onpage
    2. Offpage
    3. Social Media Marketing

8. chris-

chris- Senior Member

I have made money from affiliate marketing in the past, by writing high quality product-reports for Amazon products. That was what I would have recommended as the easiest way to make good long-term money online, but unfortunately, it's no longer possible, due to changes in Amazon policies (you now cannot say anything at all about a product, unless you use their API . . . you can't quote what buyers have said, you can't say one product costs "about twice as much as" another, you can't say that one product "is higher-rated by users" than another, anything which adds value is now banned, and you'll get your account banned).

Recently, I tried several different methods, including re-selling leads, selling internet-marketing products, and some off-line methods.

What worked best for me was selling my own internet-marketing products, so I've been doing that for a few months now (and have many high-quality products for sale), and can now write a completely new 44-page guide, and sales-copy in 24 hours (I then check through both the next morning, and implement). One of my guides was initially converting at 4.1% with cold traffic on a forum (at a discount price), which I am happy with.

I am now working on doing a more effective launch of IM products, getting some help from someone on that, so hopefully doing a big launch in a few weeks !

I am also testing some ways of quickly growing a FaceBook Following, which I think has a lot of potential . . . I'll be interested to see how well it works!

So basically, I'm testing a variety of different methods, and continuing to work with whatever works best for me at the time. That's my approach.

Chris

9. Stephanie Harmon

Stephanie Harmon Junior Member

10. Marketing Masala

Marketing Masala Junior Member

11. Sandra

Sandra Junior Member

12. jees

jees New Member

SEO,Social media,E-mail marketing

13. AliceArifova

AliceArifova New Member

I Think Social media channels , email marketing both are the best for promotion,