How to Promote Study material provider sites?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by sulbha, Jun 22, 2016.

1. sulbha

sulbha Thread Starter Active Member

Getting confusion how to do SEO for USA coursers study material provider site means which activity we can do for such sites to increase traffic and sells.

2. chris-

chris- Senior Member

SEO is a big subject. There are a LOT of things you can do to increase traffic.

SEO can be split into two areas . . . on-page and off-page. On-page means the things you can do on your website, Off-page means things you can do elsewhere.

The best thing you can do to make on-page SEO easy, is to use WordPress. Just using WordPress gets you more traffic than putting up the same content with HTML. Plus it's easy to ensure you have a Responsive Theme (i.e. one which automatically re-formats according to screen-size) . . . Google won't even list some sites that are not mobile-ready, these days, which loses you more than half your traffic.

With WordPress, there are various plugins that can help your on-page SEO. A search for "free SEO WordPress plugin" would get you some of those, or for a fairly advanced perspective, read about the subject on the Yoast website. You can also improve the speed of your website, using free Plugins (as well as implementing best-practice on things like post-names), and Google says that speed is a factor in their algorithm.

Wordpress also makes it easy to make plenty of links on your website, helping visitors find what they want, and everything else available on your website.

For off-page SEO, be careful not to use out-dated or incorrect approaches . . . low-quality back-links, which might have helped your site a few years ago, will now do it more harm than good. But genuine links such as from guest-posting or an effective social-media strategy, can certainly help.

As a quicker alternative to SEO, consider buying traffic. If you get it right, once it is profitable it can often be easy to up-scale. Have a look at pay-per-lead, pay-per-click, pay-per view etc. Those would take some investment, and effective testing and improvements, but can be very profitable if you get it right.

Hope that gives you a few pointers !

Chris

3. Daisy

Daisy Junior Member

Buy traffic and huge budget
    I'm from an app company and want to ask for your help. We would like to do traffic buying from you.
    I want to buy traffic to promote our Android products based on CPA/CPI
    If you are interested in this cooperation, please contact me.