How to Make Money Online

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing Programs' started by juvyfrugs, Nov 27, 2012.

1. juvyfrugs

juvyfrugs Thread Starter Active Member

[h=3]Heres the steps:[/h]1. The first step is to stop Googling things like. "how to make money online." Not because you shouldn't want to make money online, but because the stuff you're going to find by doing that is going to help you lose money online.
    2. Don't pay anyone for simple and proven instructions on how to achieve this goal. In particular, don't pay anyone to teach you how to write or sell manuals or ebooks about how to make money online.
    3. Get rich slow.
    4. Focus on the scarce resource online: attention. If you try to invent a way to take cheap attention and turn it into cash, you will fail. The attention you want isn't cheap, it's difficult to get via SEO and it rarely scales. Instead, figure out how to earn expensive attention.
    5. In addition to attention, focus on trust. Trust is even more scarce than attention.
    6. Don't worry so much about the 'online' part. Instead, figure out how to create value. The online part will take care of itself.
    7. Don't quit your day job. Start evenings and weekends and figure it out with small failures.
    8. Build a public reputation. A good one, and be sure that you deserve it, and that it will hold up to scrutiny.
    9. Obsessively specialize. No niche is too small if it's yours.
    10. Connect the disconnected.
    11. Lead.
    12. Build an online legacy that increases in value daily.
    13. Make money offline. If you can figure out how to create value face to face, it's a lot easier to figure out how to do the same digitally. The web isn't magic, it's merely efficient.
    14. Become the best in the world at something that people value. Easier said that done, worth more than you might think.
    15. Hang out with people who aren't looking for shortcuts. Learn from them.
    16. Fail. Fail often and fail cheaply. This is the very best gift the web has given to people who want to bootstrap their way into a new business.
    17.Make money in the small and then relentlessly scale.
    18. Don't chase yesterday's online fad.
    19. Think big, act with intention and don't get bogged down in personalities. If it's not on your agenda, why are you wasting time on it?
    20. Learn. Ceaselessly. Learn to code, to write persuasively, to understand new technologies, to bring out the best in your team, to find underused resources and to spot patterns.
    21. This is not a zero sum game. The more you add to your community, the bigger your piece gets.

Hope it can help you a lot.

Best Regards,

Juvy

Joe likes this.
  2. bermuda

bermuda Member

Useful basic tips for marketers. I guess without having clear ideas in mind and realistic plans to achieve, even light marketing niches will turn out to be complicated when it comes to monetizing websites. As mentioned, a mistake made by many webmasters is to quicxkly rush to Google and look for fast ways of earning money from the net, this can be a strategic mistake because they still do not know how to optimize and promote their websites.

The key to making money over the net is to have access to a top website which gets accessed by many visitors everyday. For instance, Google AdSense is wonderful but provided that your website has potentials of making clicks on the ads and generating lots of page views. Even if you are going to directly sell products to customers, your site needs traffic. Offline advertising, such as using local channels can also help very much.

3. juvyfrugs

Hello Bermuda,

Yes definitely i do agree with you. But there are more other options at all. It depends on what you have learn and experienced.

4. dswigart

dswigart Active Member

Really good post. Yes, I will agree, that most of the big marketers that are highly successful now failed for a long time. Plus building a brand and a following is HUGE when building a list. You have connect with people. Post high quality content...

5. juvyfrugs

Hey guys,

I have something to introduce you which is a good offer from our company now. We are selling websites which here you can earn more profits and we will tell you how to do it. It is all about internet marketing, SEO and more.

Do you want to 150+ websites for just 27$? CLICK HERE

Or do you want to get free report on how to make money online using membership sites? CLICK HERE

Please feel free to visit our sites.

To your success,

Juvy

6. Zidane

Zidane Senior Member

A very good post Juvyfrugs! Indeed "No niche is too small if it's yours" this is so true. Stop learning the exact methods on how to make money online and make your own. Success is achieved not by following directions but by trial and error which can bring you experience you can use to build a better business online.

Zidane

7. juvyfrugs

Thank's for dropping a message. I'm glad you read my post. Yeah, your right most of all having an experience is the best key to our success.

Juvyfrugs

8. R-david

R-david Active Member

Hi,

They are good tips and you are all right but for those beginners do you think they would understand all ?!!

As you mentioned the experience always the judge and I believe to make money I should lose money, Money makes Money ...

For Your Success !

9. ileaddigital

ileaddigital Active Member

Thanks for sharing the useful tips with us....

10. john king

john king New Member

I am selling Facebook pva , Tinder pva , and any kinds of social media account available to buy add skype: johnking8022

11. js761949

js761949 Active Member

It's that simple. No advance knowledge, no excellent writing skills and no PHD required. You just need to just share your thoughts, simply through something called Paid Surveys - the easiest and legit way to make money online from the internet.

12. Pankaj Singh

Pankaj Singh Junior Member

Really great advise to follow. I appreciate this. Before starting any business online or purchasing any products or training that are supposed to teach you how to make money online or how to start business online, there must be one thing and that is business mindset (not free) and need to have patience.

Regards,
    Pankaj Singh

13. Hisimed

Hisimed Member

22. Be honest and ethical: really will help you in the long run, many will offer "shortcuts" to wealth you must resist temptations and earn your money with morality not making wrong to others or hurt someone to get what you want

14. Affrevenue

Affrevenue New Member

A great read for everyone. thanks for sharing your thoughts on how people need to focus on gradual earning than getting in trap of pay to get paid.

15. irene123

irene123 Member

Hi juvy and everyone,
    These things are worthy and everyone has own views. I like the portion of discussion that don't resign from your day time work until u got succeed in online earning.