How to Get More Leads?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by mywealthmentor, Apr 1, 2015.

1. mywealthmentor

mywealthmentor Thread Starter New Member

I have started my new business but I didn't get good leads on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Can anyone tell me the methods for generating more leads.

2. Joe

Joe Respected Contributor

If you're looking for free leads there are a number of ways to get leads. It's best to take your time, and build trust. Don't rush in trying to sell, and don't spam.

One method you might try is to set up a blog, write original content, one article or post a day to start. That takes time. You can also write articles, and submit them to established blogs for their readers. With a guest blog you can have your website info in the author bio field.

I wouldn't give up on social media. Don't know what you did on Facebook for instance, but one way to find traffic there is to join groups related to your niche. Start posting useful comments. Once you build trust you'll most likely start getting requests for further info. Then you can PM your web address to those who ask.

cwvps likes this.
  3. mywealthmentor

mywealthmentor Thread Starter New Member

Thank you Joe for giving wonderful suggestions. For Facebook I am sharing post daily relevant to my niche with images. Also I have joined relevant groups.
    But the idea for blog and article would be better.

Again Thanks.

4. Joe

5. kajal mishra

kajal mishra Senior Member

More leads can be generated only by presenting yourself in an attractive way. You have to be innovative and have to think little different than your competitors then only you can beat the market of them easily in order to generate huge customres for your business. Woring on social media sites is very helpful but the way you are showing your presence may be lacking somewhere because of which your business is not getting the required number of leads which it should get daily.

So, do the presentation of your business in an enchanting way so that your viewers can get the right info from your social media pages easily.

6. LiamKemar

LiamKemar Junior Member

When we talk about the best thing to do in social media marketing for any given business, we have to begin with what that business is trying to achieve its desired outcomes.
    You’re missing out on one of the simplest way to generate more leads. Make sure you put a newsletter sign up in every possible place that makes sense.

It is worth your time to create two or more lead magnets and find out which work best for you. Different offers attract different people.

7. Pallavi Malhotra

Pallavi Malhotra New Member

One of the basic thing for an online business is huge leads and this is what helps it to run smoothly. So, if you are intellectual and think different from others than you must present your business features in a way that could help you viewers to understand it easily. Social Media sites are the best platform from where you can generate huge leads but this is possible only when you present yourself in a way which could help you to attract your targeted audience easily.

So, try to make your presentation which could present your business in a way that could attract your visitors automatically. Be more precise and to the point only.

8. Chris John

Chris John Active Member

Try to interact with you auditions and use social media like Reddit, Facebook, twitter and stumbleupon to get your targeted audience.

9. cwvps

cwvps Active Member

Don't give up on social media. Make a schedule, post several times each day, different kinds of posts (images, videos, infographics, links, thoughts...) interact with other people on social media in different groups which are relevant to your niche or business. It would also be a good decision to go for Facebook paid advertising. This way, you will reach people who are interested in what you have to say or offer and make your page more interactive.

10. miketyson

miketyson Moderator

Their are so many ways of getting quality leads. I believe if you combined all the traditional and latest tactics of getting leads then it might be very easy for your brand to capture leads.

As you are using facebook then you may put your time to make make quality post, get into the niche groups, create event, invite people and all. Apart from this you may do email marketing and SEO.

11. Kennethgooch

Kennethgooch Junior Member

So you are finding ways to get leads to your website. Everyone might be aware about the fact that content is the king, so try to post relevant content on your site in the form of blog posts, article submissions etc.
    Other common ways of getting leads to your website are-
    • Infographic
    • Networking events
    • Blogs
    • Engaging video
    • strong Branding

12. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis Active Member

You can add up to three different linkable product banners (646 pixels x 222 pixels) to the Products & Services section of your company profile. This is a great way to funnel LinkedIn traffic to a webinar, case study or other type of targeted landing page.

13. Gracefallon

Gracefallon Junior Member

I want to know how to be the leader of the same industry.

14. hookedonsocial

hookedonsocial Junior Member

Hey,
    There are various techniques which can help you in generating leads to your business and one of the best way is through social media. You must be capable enough in writing user engaging content as per your niche. It would be great if you share images, videos with the posts daily. Participate in group discussions, create events, promote your blog links by sharing them on various social media platforms etc.
    Regards

15. Joe

16. krishnakanth

krishnakanth Junior Member