Guest Posting sites for kids fashion or shopping

Discussion in 'SEO' started by sulbha, Jun 17, 2016.

1. sulbha

sulbha Thread Starter Active Member

Can someone provide me guest posting sites for kids dresses category, I need it urgently.

2. Joe

Joe Respected Contributor

I just googled "guest posting sites for kids dresses category" and got 15,800,000 results. The top eight have guest posting in the titles.

I imagine you can find more by doing searches on other search engines. That's enough to keep you busy for some time to come.

Paralabs likes this.
  3. Paralabs

Paralabs New Member

This is the easiest and most correct way!

4. chris-

chris- Senior Member

The best sites for guest-posting, in any niche, are the sites which get most traffic in that niche.

You can use Alexa.com to look at traffic on bigger sites.

Find a site which is similar to yours but not in direct competition with it. Or a site which is not trying to make money.

Offer them a guest-post. Start your email to them, by talking about THEIR site, what you like about it, how it would be a good fit with the posts you can write. Include an example of your writing (as plain-text, below your signature . . . don't attach it, because that makes it more likely to end up in a spam folder), and make sure it is REALLY good quality writing.

Ignore any rejections, just keep doing this until you find a site willing to let you guest-post. Write really great content, specifically for them, and include one link to your site at the bottom. Do NOT use a typical "call to action", just tell readers they can get more relevant info from the link.

There's lots more tips I could give on this, but that's a start, anyway!

Chris

5. Marketing Masala

Marketing Masala Junior Member