Free online SEO tools

Discussion in 'SEO Software & Tools' started by bytrade001, Mar 1, 2012.

1. bytrade001

bytrade001 Thread Starter Contributor

Google Ad-words
    Not only is Google the largest Pay per click advertiser, it provides a large amount of helpful information in the way of SEO development. Their Key-word tool, located at adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal?defaul tView=2 allows anyone to enter a specifc keyword or words and will generate a long list of related keywords.

This list can display the search volume, search trends, ad position, competition, and the highest amount advertisers will pay (CPC), for each particular keyword.

This information can be used in many different ways. Using a keyword with a large cost per click CPC means that advertisers will pay a large amount to advertise using that keyword. The amount of ad revenue that keyword can potentially bring in will be large.

Keep in mind the competition piece though, a lot of competition means that many other web sites are using that same keyword to bring in the ad revenue.
    Google provides a long and helpful list that may be sorted by any piece of data that Google provides. It will even suggest related keyword.

SEO Bloggers World

This website, located at seo-bloggersplace.org/ is a blog site that focuses on SEO. Here there are blogs about SEOP tools, SEO strategies, and general SEO information.

Global online B2B marketplace
    : bytrade.com

2. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Senior Member

The keyword tool of Google adword is very helpful for the analysis of the keywords on the basis of low competition and higher search volume It is also allows to find keywords on the basis of local search and worldwide search.

3. azmariah

azmariah New Member

thank you for sharing this great tools. also seobook.com has some free tools to help make your seo campaigns a little bit easier. ^^

4. bobsmith

bobsmith New Member

this google adword tool is great tool to find relevant keywords which have high demand.

5. monica

monica New Member

If you are searching free seo tool, then google adword tools is the best one.

6. jacklingrover

jacklingrover New Member

i use Google adowrds for keyword generation. its really great tool

7. turundus

turundus Junior Member

Übersuggest is a thorough keyword suggestion tool that takes your keyword and pulls Google’s suggestions for it. The tool first displays the top ten keyword suggestions for that phrase, and then it offers up to ten suggestions for each letter of the alphabet.
    Check it out: ubersuggest.org

8. shivani27

shivani27 Active Member

Google adwords tools is good to find keywords for website.

9. Queen of Ice

Queen of Ice Junior Member

In terms of a free SEO tool… I tried the new tool by Search Visibility (ɯoɔ˙ʎʇıןıqısıʌɥɔɹɐǝs˙ʍʍʍ). It's pretty detailed and lists your domain rank, domain authority, domain age, social media mentions and the total number of links that point to your target domain. Might be worth checking it out!

10. Sofy Johnson

Sofy Johnson Active Member

Some free and easy SEO tools are Google page speed insights, Moz local listing score, Keyword tool.ti and many more.

11. kajal mishra

kajal mishra Senior Member

My favorite SEO tool is Google Adwords. But there are some SEO tool like Google webmaster, robots.txt tool, keyword research tool and more.

12. Chris John

Chris John Active Member

There are huge number of on-lines tools are available for SEO. like small seo tools, ahref, alexa, etc are the best tools for seo.

13. angelajackson

angelajackson New Member

I studied about Google Adwords and I found it the most beneficial technique of search engine marketing. Its professionals have high salaries in the world your shared information regarding it is also helpful for the beginners.

14. js761949

js761949 Active Member

Google adword tool is the best where we can see the all relevant keywords and their searches.

15. IMguru

IMguru Member

Google Adwords is a great tool, but I use long tail pro and market samurai.

16. cwvps

cwvps Active Member

Google WebMaster Tools are actually free and basically, essentials and maybe even enough for a good website search engine optimization.

17. sulbha

sulbha Active Member

Yes Google ad words is the best one also you can use Google Trend with it.

18. Chris John

Chris John Active Member

Semrush is one of the best seo tools on Internet. Just try it and you feel the power of the tool.

19. Gordon

Gordon New Member

Wow, thankx for the information, I thought Google Adwords was only Pay per click advertiser, great info!

20. Kennethgooch

Kennethgooch Junior Member

Hello Sir..
    If you are looking for Link Building Tools then some commonly used tools are-
    1.Buzz Stream
    2. Content Marketer
    3. HARO i.e. Help a Reporter Out

If you are searching for Technical SEO tools, for this you can use-
    1. Cool feature
    2. Whitespark
    3. Yoast SEO plugin
    I hope these tools will help you out.