Combining Online and Offline Marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by May102014, Jul 29, 2014.

1. May102014

May102014 Thread Starter New Member

Do you think online marketing can drive offline success? I feel as we are stepping into a digital world, everything is now done through networks and internet. I think 70% marketing success depends on online marketing. Without online dominance, it could be rather hard trying to get exposure for your business if you don't have enough money for radio, newspaper, or television advertising. What are your thoughts?

2. CatDesign

CatDesign Member

Yes online marketing can affect offline success. Specially social media, where you can directly reach your potential costumers. People these days tend to start their search for products or services online so I think at least a website and social media pages are necessary.

3. juansamsel

juansamsel New Member

Yes it is absolutely right online marketing nowadays are very effective, I m newbie to join in mlm company and I am happy to say I have achieved my little goal by online internet marketing. I use facebook, twitter, and Social networking websites just like you. You can also see & connect with me at mlmdiary.com/mlm/22024

Facebook: facebook.com/juan.samsel

Twitter: twitter.com/JuanSamsel

4. MelisaTa

MelisaTa Active Member

Possible to combine both online and offline together.
    I have seen some do it in my country.

5. Gill Hudson

Gill Hudson Junior Member

I own a wholesale clothing store. I have registered my store online at e commerce business for online marketing of my business.

6. MelisaTa

MelisaTa Active Member

Cool. Another 1 example of successfully integrate online and offline marketing in their business.

@ Gill Hudson, I assume you register a business account too, right?

7. Liza Gill

Liza Gill Junior Member

I am running my store with etsy from past 6 months and now found an Etsy selling alternative and developed my individual website.

8. KLtranslation112

When marketing on social media it’s extremely important to avoid anything that might appear as blatant selling. The approach you take to sell on social media will be entirely different from selling through offline marketing means, but remember to not go completely off your message.

9. Alexhudson

Alexhudson Senior Member

Two things from which you might have great and immediate results for your websites & social media marketing sites in terms of on-line & off-line marketing. Place quality posts relating which you feel that audience will like those posts and share your social media page at high PR social sites. Within a couple of days you'll feel the difference on your page.

10. Sofy Johnson

Sofy Johnson Active Member

Combining offline and online marketing sound like a difficult process, but if you determine the goal of marketing then there are several ways to integrate the different channels together.

11. Todd Hicks

Todd Hicks Active Member

If you want to combine offline marketing with online marketing, you can do so in a non-expensive way by making business cards, posting fliers, telling people about your business in person, etc.

12. kajal mishra

kajal mishra Senior Member

Yes, Online marketing or digital marketing is more effective then offline marketing becouse through online marketing you can get more growth in your business comperitively offline marketing. And Digital marketing is more useful for marketing of your business at global level.

13. davidper

davidper Active Member

well, unless you have a shop you should marketing offical

14. chris-

chris- Senior Member

Yes, online marketing can be a huge help to offline businesses.

This can be done in many different ways, as well as the more observable things like websites and social-media.

For example, businesses can buy leads (which are the contact-details of people who have requested more information on their products/services), contact them, and get new customers/clients, and increase their profits.

Offering lead-generation services can be profitable. While there are methods of generating leads for "free" (i.e. spending your time rather than your money), it can be simpler to just buy leads at a low price, and sell them higher, and still give the business a great deal. It's possible to get the business to pay you first, before you buy the leads, so it is possible to make money good money quickly, with no investment (although investing in a website would certainly make it easier to sell to bigger clients).

Chris

15. Jason Stu

Jason Stu Junior Member

This thread helped me! Great!

16. marka3441

marka3441 New Member

Yes online marketing is the future of the marketing it is better than traditional marketing .The best part about online marketing not only gives exposure to huge audience but also gives analytics to measure the result.

17. James91

James91 New Member

I am building a new site anf I think online marketing is better than tranditional marketing , you can have more customer and you can buy more sale

18. chris-

chris- Senior Member

Yes, online marketing can certainly be cheaper and quicker than traditional methods, and can often work well, if you do enough research and testing.

Most newbies fail at internet-marketing because they don't understand the concept of testing . . . they do one very small test (too small to show any real results), then assume they have "failed", and quit, even when they are getting the exact same results that an expert might get. The expert understands that, with many internet-marketing methods, most of the tests you make, will LOSE money initially, but for the few that are closest to profit, you can improve and re-test (even changing one word can sometimes double or halve conversions), until you find something profitable, then up-scale.

The basic mathematics of testing are not understood by most people. A good "rule of thumb" is that you need to spend 4 times as much on buying traffic, as the possible profit. So if you've got an offer that pays, $200 (such as many CPA loan offers do), and you're buying leads, then you do NOT know if it's worked or not, until you've spent $800 on EACH different test . . . so you might change one word, and then spend another $800. This is because in the real world, random events are MUCH more clustered than people assume . . . think about what that means.

This is one of the keys to success with internet-marketing !

Chris