Best way to make money online

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by stephan93, Jul 10, 2012.

1. ainez

ainez Active Member

I think there is a big demand for information today and you may also take advantage of this. But if you're able to get good traffic than maybe you should do something that you already have at your disposal like use it for other marketing such as advertising or selling products.

2. dswigart

dswigart Active Member

Selling solos is very profitable but you'll still need to continue building that list. Alot of solo sellers are letting many of the same ads hit there lists and people get sick of the same things being spun a different way. Some now are not allowing certain ads. You can negotiate exclusivity either way - if you're buying or selling - and this is will be a lucrative way to build your own list and monetize it at the same time (in several ways; selling solos and selling products). Still building a relationship and communication is key with email marketing.

3. jessica0

jessica0 New Member

Affiliate marketing is best way for make money online.

4. ankitbansal

ankitbansal Active Member

This is easy. Grow and learn so much that you are expert in the niche and kind of work you are doing. Then use your work as a case study and start pitching your expertise as a service to people around you. Whether its a b2c or b2b lead generation or successfully creating awareness of your services or product, make sure you form right kind of network . Nothing travels like word of mouth.

5. karlkarolis

karlkarolis New Member

Very relative, depends on what are you good at, what you find interesting. Some people make tons of money in MLM companies, others sell their own products, etc..

6. R-david

R-david Active Member

Hi,
    Every one has his/ her own role in specific field and that depends on two factors:

1- Time
    2- Effort

How much time and effort that you spend everyday ...
    So, I think we can not do all the stuff together because affiliate sources itself need plenty of work ...!

For Your Success !

7. ileaddigital

ileaddigital Active Member

I always prefer Affiliate Marketing because this is one of the best online earning method.

8. integrity

integrity New Member

Affiliate marketing or adsense is the best way to earn money online

9. thestoryteller1

thestoryteller1 New Member

I don't think there is a best way. I think the best way is to find something you enjoy doing (that you won't get bored after doing it for a little) and then stick to it. Whatever it is, it will take time to grow, so the best thing is something that you'd be willing to dedicate your time to, even when you don't feel like doing it.

10. Glcameron

Glcameron Junior Member

There are quite a few ways you can make money online but the ones that lead the pack to me is social media marketing, content creation, web design and virtual assisting. You have to consider that customer service jobs that are available online often put a time cap on how much you can make because they pay per hour. When you consider if you are writing an article or building a site, you can make so much more, per hour , you tend to move towards those options versus the general pay per click options. I can't stand getting paid portions of a penny to watch videos, complete tedious tasks or waste my time. I tend to gravitate towards sites that have more to offer. I know a few sites that have full lists of them.

11. zuulspaceman

zuulspaceman New Member

I have been making almost all of my income online since 2011 by writing content for websites. What I do is that I email website owners and see if they need help creating new content, especially if they seem to have sub-par writing on their front page. It's really up to you and what you're able to sell in the way of services to others.

12. wulfman

wulfman New Member

I mean there is AdSense which i hear about constantly. But you need a website for that correct ? I make money freelancing and I think that is the most profitable way . There is no easy money and neither is being a writer. Companies that choose you expect a high quality piece of writing and according to a specific agenda. I've tried taking surveys and trying to make money on Ebay but the profit margin I was getting was not worth the time invested.

13. MelisaTa

MelisaTa Active Member

Actually it depends on individual. I make my first money via cpalead few years ago.
    I lost my account due to inactivity as I was very busy with other stuffs at that time.

I have try affiliate marketing. It is not as easy as it seems.
    I have never try adsense so I cannot comment so much on that.

14. MelisaTa

MelisaTa Active Member

That's is a good idea.
    Why I never thought of that last time!!

But now it is impossible for me to do that. As my country has set a law on privacy rights. And so we cannot email people without their knowing.

15. MelisaTa

MelisaTa Active Member

Forex trading can make you big money only if you have big $$$ to invest in the first place.
    That's is why many people never get into Forex trading because it is expensive to start.

16. williamjones

williamjones Junior Member

Affiliate marketing!

17. salauddin

salauddin Junior Member

18. mrthinkpositive

mrthinkpositive Junior Member