Best way to make money online

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by stephan93, Jul 10, 2012.

1. moody

moody New Member

oh but i also like adsense , its just a bit harder to get started withou assistance.... for me anyway.

2. jonathancottlea

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  3. MarketOnlineNow

MarketOnlineNow Junior Member

I have to agree with Joe. What suits you is what you should do. I sell my own products, I do affiliate products as well as use Adsense and Chitika ads on my site. That works for me.

4. Zack240

Zack240 New Member

There are many other ways like cpa, cpc, which is the quick way of earning money>but i think ad-sense is the best way of earning money......

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  5. AnyaDsouza

AnyaDsouza New Member

"Make money online" is a market that is getting hot and popular. More and more people want to make money online so that they can fire their boss and then sit at home with their family to generate income.

6. martin9175

martin9175 New Member

1. Answering Surveys. 2. Blogging. 3. Make a website. 4. Selling Apps for iPhone/Android. 5. Make money with Networking Sites. CIO Collaboration Network

7. SergiuT

SergiuT Junior Member

I saw a tempting offer from a Service Provider, that allows to take advantage of a domain that is vastly increasing and developing nowadays. As mentioned by martin9175 making android/iOS applications.

They have an offer that allows you to have your own App Builder website, so you can provide the same service they do. Their offer got me really intrigued, i will definitely bug the guys from their customer support . I advise you should take a look as well at SeattleClouds with their White Label offer, their Publisher Plan.

8. mark.1

mark.1 New Member

oh that is really very good and it will work

9. empower

empower Junior Member

I think selling online product is the best way to increase online marketing. We have lots of websites like ebay.com etc.

10. live101

live101 New Member

I personally sell my own products, and affiliate products. I use article marketing on blogs, link building, and product related forum & blog posting.

11. live101

live101 New Member

There are many other ways like cpa, cpc, which is the quick way of earning money>but i think ad-sense is the best way of earning money......

12. jeroenwaning

jeroenwaning Senior Member

Hey Stephan93,

I believe you can make any one of those work well for you. It's all a matter of what value you bring to the table. The science and technicalities of making money online is somewhat irrelevant. It is the message that you provide. You have to bring real value to people before you can expect the money. If you can show people that they can really learn from you and that you are the real deal by bringing something to the table without expecting something in return, viral traffic will follow.

I mainly focus on affiliate marketing. I'm a big fan of promoting ClickBank products because they are a trusted provider of information products. Other affiliate networks seem to have more scam-like products and too many upsell marketing schemes after the initial purchase. Real Quick Commissions is such a scam (I just did a review on it on my personal blog).

Amazon.com is also a great way to make money (also because of the trust factor), and it works especially well during the holidays.

Anyways, the best way to make money online is to start out providing your niche (whatever niche it might be) real value before you focus on the money. This will make people naturally more inclined to trust you and spread your information by word-of-mouth and social media. When you have something real to offer, it will go viral, and you can then begin to monetize on it. You may be thinking that you have to be a millionaire guru for someone to learn from you how to make money online. That's far from true. If you just document your struggles and successes online as you learn, people will come visit your personal blog to root for you, ask you questions, leave comments, etc.

Once you've built up a strong base of regular followers and curious onlookers, you can then begin to start marketing and make real money. That's by far the best way I know of on how to make money online. And it doesn't have to be the "make money online" niche. It can work in any niche. Let's say you want to become a pro soccer player, but you don't know the first thing about soccer. You would start a blog introducing yourself and that you are determined to become a pro soccer player but that you don't know anything. Just be honest. You would then join a soccer team and start to learn and practice. Each week you would just update your blog with what you've learned. You would also go and interact online with other soccer fans on blogs, forums, social media, etc.

You can make YouTube videos about certain tricks you've learned and embed them on your blog. This would bring a lot of traffic to your blog. Once you've got the traffic, you can then start to monetize it with Amazon, AdSense, and even some information products.

This works in any niche. I've seen million-dollar online businesses grow from nothing this way!

I am, however, focusing on the "make money online" niche because I'm extremely passionate and determined to succeed online. I am tracking my progress on my personal blog, and I truly hope to help others succeed and learn from my mistakes. My personal blog is at jeroenwaning.com.

13. ioan draniciar

ioan draniciar New Member

Selling your own products is probably the most lucrative way of making money online.

14. jeroenwaning

Yes, selling your own products is absolutely the most lucrative way to make money online. My philosophy is to sell other people's products first and earn enough affiliate commissions to save up enough in order to do an effective product launch.

If you want to launch your own product, it costs money to do that effectively. And.. you also have to have something to offer. I have a lot left to learn about internet marketing before I can come up with a product that will bring real value.

15. Elitecashflow

Elitecashflow Junior Member

I started making money online 2 months ago and already I've made $6,000

16. Elitecashflow

Elitecashflow Junior Member

I started by selling someone else's products it has and still is working for me.

17. freetrafficleads

freetrafficleads Junior Member

awesome stuff. Really informative and it works!

18. jeroenwaning

Would you mind sharing with us what it is you are doing? That is really impressive! To earn $6,000 in your first 2 months is pretty phenomenal. Are you selling your own products or doing affiliate marketing? How are you getting traffic?

Thanks for sharing :)

19. Ian Bell

Ian Bell New Member

Online money making is very superb for those who wish to earn online and it is a modern technique and has been flourished well with the help of information technology. I think search engine optimization is a best technique to earn online money in which we cover forum posting, blog commenting and social bookmarking.

20. Henry Kate

Henry Kate New Member

If you want to earn online then affiliate marketing is best option to earn good.