Best way to make money online

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by stephan93, Jul 10, 2012.

1. stephan93

stephan93 Thread Starter Member

What do you people think is the best way to make money online?affiliate marketingppc like adsense cpm where you get paid per 1000 impressionsSelling advertisemenst on your websites for a period of timeor a combination?I am currently doing a combo of adsense and affiliate marketing and this works well for me but I was wondering what other internet marketers think about this.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  2. stephan93

stephan93 Thread Starter Member

3. Joe

Joe Respected Contributor

I think the answer is rather relative to the individual. The technique that one marketer is comfortable, and successful, with might not fit another marketer well.

I personally sell my own products, and affiliate products. I use article marketing on blogs, link building, and product related forum & blog posting.

4. chris-

chris- Senior Member

If you are doing something that works well for you, then keep doing it, and find ways to improve even more!

Different methods suit different people. For example, unless you are naturally really good at persuading everyone around you to do whatever you want, then copywriting probably won't make much money trying to sell your own products (unless you can afford someone else to do your copywriting, and that doesn't come cheap), so be really honest with yourself about your skills and personality, and that will help narrow the range of IM methods which will suit you at this point. Of course you can work on learning further skills, but some of them might take a while to learn!

The other thing you can do is test various options for yourself. Some sites can be monetized with Amazon, CPA, AdSense, and other things, and the only way you'll really know which is best for that particular niche, is to test them.

I am getting great conversions (6%) from some CPA offers currently, and have also made good money from Amazon at times, as well as getting AdSense income on other sites, so all of these things can work, and each requires a somewhat different approach.

Chris
    PS. if you want more details at how to succeed with all these methods, join my FREE IM list right now (details in my signature!).

5. danix7

danix7 Member

I Have To agree with chris here,if you are already doing something that works then why change,keep doing it like chris say's try to improve it but without overcomplicating yourself too much you would not want to spoil whatever is working well!

6. abilene

abilene Junior Member

[TABLE="width: 64"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 64"]Here you go with more information samuraiseo.com[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

7. tjiehao

tjiehao New Member

I personally think the best way to make money online is blogging.

Blogging might not provide instant gratification but it certainly is a great source of income for the long-term.

Linking up your blog with Google Adsense and collecting monthly payouts while uploading guest posts by other bloggers seems to be quite an easy task to do :)

8. Ad$Gadget

Ad$Gadget New Member

If you have a solid amount of traffic, try using ad platforms.. in-text advertising works very well if you have regular site traffic.

Good luck!

9. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

I sell my own products most of the time. I've earned money with adsense but when I started to launch my own products I made like 5 times the total amount of my adsense earnings the first week, so since then I've stopped struggling with adsense and sell products instead.

10. myllc

myllc Active Member

To be a freelancer or Search Engine optimizer is the best way to make money online today.

11. Alice

Alice Active Member

Now a days, Forex trading field is more successful. I think it is the best way to make money online.

12. Ad$Gadget

Ad$Gadget New Member

All of these are legit ways to earn money online, but it all depends on HOW you want to make money. You can choose to profit from your website or blog (and in this case I insist that ad platforms are a very good option), you can choose to sell products online (which is another story because you need to know who wants your products, where to sell them, prices, etc.) or you can choose Forex trading, if you're knowledgeable enough on the subject.
    It all depends on what you're willing and able to do.

13. rsel

rsel New Member

sell a valuable product in an unsaturated market. Have clear differentiation. Doing SEO Consulting seems pretty valuable and with huge margins too.

14. swatteam

swatteam Junior Member

I don't know anything about SEO consulting but it seems like this makes money. How much can be made in this area? I understand bloggers are paid also. Is there a substantial amount of money that is made?

15. Lesurence

Lesurence New Member

Hello Every One !!!
    I think the solution is quite relative to the consumer. Your approach that certain online marketer can be comfortable, along with profitable, together with probably won't fit one more online marketer nicely.
    I must trust frank the following, should you be with out a doubt performing something that performs next the reason alter, preserve doing it similar to frank say's seek to increase that but devoid of over complicating your self an excessive amount of you'd probably not want to help ruin whatever can be doing work nicely.
    Get New Clients

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  16. Cecil

Cecil New Member

Hello buddies !!! If you want to generate income on-line then iwant to recommend you SEO on-line marketing is best way for earn cash on-line & I'm also doing work for SEO, on-line marketing SEO, is really amazing buddies. I think it's best way for earn cash on-line...

Web Design RI

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  17. Marimedia

Marimedia Junior Member

Hi Stephan,

As a company with years of experience in online marketing, I would say that the best and most profitable way to make money online is buying using ad platforms to monetize your site traffic. I see that you are already doing this and you've seen for yourself that it's working. Make sure you're getting good rates and test different banner sizes and placements on your site to see which ones generate the most profits.

Send me a PM if you need any more info. I'll be happy to help!

Good luck:)

18. pendownmark

pendownmark New Member

Try out some freelancing content writing jobs or SEO jobs to earn money from home. You can find many online market places where you can find such opportunities. Sites like freelancer, elance will help you.

19. James Donovan

James Donovan Respected Contributor

There are a lot of ways to make money online. Making and selling a blog, selling products on eBay, selling products on your own site, Google adsense, paid reviews are the best ways to earn money online.

20. moody

moody New Member

For me right now affiliate is the best way.