Register to reply

Thread: facebook page ideas and names?

Exclamation facebook page ideas and names?

I would like to take your opinions on what type of pages are good for generating traffic and what names could be best for seo . Any ideas?

Well depends on type of business that you want to promote But if it is just to get traffic i would say "hot girls" "humor" "funny statuses" etc....

Quote Originally Posted by RayGaloo View Post
    Well depends on type of business that you want to promote But if it is just to get traffic i would say "hot girls" "humor" "funny statuses" etc....
    lol thats a good idea , its too common but it still works . Any other ideas that is unexpected?

Aside from the fun stuff, you might as well use names of celebrities and/or controversial names.
    But then again, what good is your name if you have not enough interesting posts or activities on your page....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Catchy names always grab attention....Also make an interesting link worthy content..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Quote Originally Posted by elmerdevs View Post
    Aside from the fun stuff, you might as well use names of celebrities and/or controversial names.
    But then again, what good is your name if you have not enough interesting posts or activities on your page....
    there's almost a page for every celebrity on facebook , or should i just change how the name looks like?

Quote Originally Posted by seofirst View Post
    Catchy names always grab attention....Also make an interesting link worthy content..
    yup this is where i need examples for catchy names

Put together some good keyword ideas, google them, see what search results they get, pick one to focus on, and over time add sub-keyword content to your main keyword. That will help you build SEO presence over time.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Charles Dawson View Post
    Put together some good keyword ideas, google them, see what search results they get, pick one to focus on, and over time add sub-keyword content to your main keyword. That will help you build SEO presence over time.
    how do i add a sub keyword content?

Register to reply

Thread Information